• yeah going too nite nite

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • night night B :-h take care mate.
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • looks like most have gone to bed so i'm off to dreamland too nighty night everyone & take care :-h I-)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Going watching the football now. Others want the computer for the rest of the night so i will not be able to come back on until tomorrow. So i will see you all then. Night Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • This time i am off for the day. I just had to come on and comment about the Jools show. Feel so warm about it. Night Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • good night frapp-nation take care all :-h I-)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Well I guess Id better go up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire as its late and have a busy day tomorrow. Getting out of here quick as I think I might have broke the Sexy Women thread by posting too large a picture so making a quick exit before its spotted. Night all  ;))
  • Thats me off to bed. Of course i will be back on tomorrow. Night Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • i keep missing people :(
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • right might as well go to bedfordshire as no one's on here only me.... night night all take care...
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Bedtime for me now. See you all tomorrow. New day tomorrow Jozzy, Hopefully a good thing. Night Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • night cw take care :-h
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • night all :-h take care frappers..... I-)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Well I really must rest my weary head as been such a great day. Anna Calvi signed album arriving, Goldfrapp on the TV, brought a new coat and Jack Lemmon survived in Airport77. I'm expecting tomorrow to be tedious in comparison! Goodnight all sweet dreams of Alison :x

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!