Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
The Gallery. Your art for our consumption.
  • 393 Comments sorted by
  • sorry it's so big, that won't happen in future I will resize them so as not to take up too much room and what have you
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • sorry it's so big, that won't happen in future I will resize them so as not to take up too much room and what have you

They resize automatically.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I know Alan, I was just aware this is quite a big image, it's nice if they can fit comfortably like your lovely park, is it Central park?
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I know Alan, I was just aware this is quite a big image, it's nice if they can fit comfortably like your lovely park, is it Central park?

It is. I rarely go to Central Park. That day was my first time in a looooooong time.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I won't pretend I don't envy you, then for you it's probably like what Hyde Park is for me. I tend to avoid going in city parks these days...
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Don't get me wrong, Central Park is a great city park. But I hate having to take PT to get to it. Want it across from my door.
  • Let's try something more chilled out and hopefully better sized

European Sunset

photo europeansunset_zpsd53ccae7.jpg
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Alan said:

Don't get me wrong, Central Park is a great city park. But I hate having to take PT to get to it. Want it across from my door.

ah fair enough, tell me abt PT is a nightmare
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • PT is a PITA
  • PITA?

I don't know what that is sorry, Pitta bread goes well with houmous, wrong thread I know
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • pain in the arse

btw beautiful beach. looks like a martian beach.
  • It's gorgeous isn't it Alan, on the Adriatic coast.

God I am naive aren't I or just tired I could have worked it out, I was gunna say public transport sucks, man I can imagine NY being probably worse than London, certainly if the movies are to be believed ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Lately, NY transit has been a nightmare due to various cuts. Forget about getting somewhere on time during weekends.

Rather than building a new East Side line, fix the damn delays, ventilation, and rat problems. 
  • Sartori said:

This is made from a squillion layers in GIMP (a freeware Photoshop) . Like the view on that NY scene , tips of scrapers .

Sartori, what do you mean by squillion layers? I used to use GIMP. Became too cumbersome over the years. Now there are much better alternatives.
  • In this studio collective I am now a member of, a guy was talking about GIMP and I thought OK so I've walked into an SM parlor have I.
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-14 18:28:35
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!