Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
The Gallery. Your art for our consumption.
  • 393 Comments sorted by
  • Alan said:

One of my latest photographs:

Lovely, so I gather you are a New Yorker, not just fascinated by NY in the 60's but actually live there?

Edit- I will be incredibly embarrassed if this ain't NY but is somewhere else
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-14 15:46:29
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I can see Sartori has/had skills in drawing, shame you didn't stick with it and become a comic artist or something. I am debating abt putting my Goldfrapp design up, I will I just need to find the moment....
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Alan said:

One of my latest photographs:

Lovely, so I gather you are a New Yorker, not just fascinated by NY in the 60's but actually live there?

I am. :)
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • This is made from a squillion layers in GIMP (a freeware Photoshop) . Like the view on that NY scene , tips of scrapers .

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I'm going to start then with am old new one. I took this photograph in North London last year, it's maybe topical, controversial, political even, but it may not be at all, it could be just looked at as capturing an image in the moment. But I want to state very clearly, I am an atheist who wants to live in peace with everybody, I'm not so sure the subject of the photograph does sadly

It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • sorry it's so big, that won't happen in future I will resize them so as not to take up too much room and what have you
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • sorry it's so big, that won't happen in future I will resize them so as not to take up too much room and what have you

They resize automatically.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I know Alan, I was just aware this is quite a big image, it's nice if they can fit comfortably like your lovely park, is it Central park?
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I know Alan, I was just aware this is quite a big image, it's nice if they can fit comfortably like your lovely park, is it Central park?

It is. I rarely go to Central Park. That day was my first time in a looooooong time.
  • I won't pretend I don't envy you, then for you it's probably like what Hyde Park is for me. I tend to avoid going in city parks these days...
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Don't get me wrong, Central Park is a great city park. But I hate having to take PT to get to it. Want it across from my door.
  • Let's try something more chilled out and hopefully better sized

European Sunset

photo europeansunset_zpsd53ccae7.jpg
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Alan said:

Don't get me wrong, Central Park is a great city park. But I hate having to take PT to get to it. Want it across from my door.

ah fair enough, tell me abt PT is a nightmare
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • PT is a PITA
  • PITA?

I don't know what that is sorry, Pitta bread goes well with houmous, wrong thread I know
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!