Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
GoldfrApp photo app
  • 137 Comments sorted by
  • Although its quite a simple concept I have to say that I'm loving the app.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • well bollocks to you all with your iPhones!

:p
  • APPLE....PFFFT
  • So... the App is not available for Android (nor Blackberries, Windows Phone.......) and it's not for free...
    hum...
  • I have only just got myself an ipad and have discovered that it isn't even available on that....my phone is android so all I can say it Natch (Garfield style)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

I have only just got myself an ipad and have discovered that it isn't even available on that....my phone is android so all I can say it Natch (Garfield style)

I've got an iPod but if this app is not for free then I couldn't care less about it. Besides, I prefer to save the money to buy the album :P
  • True.....although if they fancy giving it away in the Deluxe box set then that is fine with me.:)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • so there's a new option on the official website menu - Experience. with some weird interface, but still there are examples of double exposure pictures made by Alison and nice samples wich can be sorted, up to 4 at once
  • ^ its lovely, you can play around with the images a bit and there's soundscapes too!  :D very pretty  :x
  • there only seem to be 4 sound clips so far but it's quite nice. maybe they'll continue to add sounds along with images?

there's an image of alison in there that i don't know if i've seen before

oh subrussian already pointed out there are only four, derr

edit 2: now i feel REALLY dumb, cause i just discovered there are more than 4 sounds, oops
    Post edited by ickygerm at 2013-08-13 15:07:54
  • ickygerm said:

edit 2: now i feel REALLY dumb, cause i just discovered there are more than 4 sounds, oops

more than 4 overall, yes, but only 4 at the same time
  • stevil said:

APPLE....PFFFT

Goldfr-apple    :P

PS: Will mentioned Logic (music production software) during his Radio 6 interview (along with Pro Tools).  Originally manufactured by eMagic Logic was bought by Apple.  I have a feeling that Angie runs Logic during the live sets (although I could be wrong on that).
  • ickygerm said:

there only seem to be 4 sound clips so far but it's quite nice. maybe they'll continue to add sounds along with images?

I'm loving it.  It reminds me of an app that was released for iOS years ago called Aura, however Aura did not have ultra cool Goldfrapp samples to play.

• Well I am loving the app.  I'm pretty new to iphone ownership and Instagram so it's addictive stuff for me!
  • Oh. It looks interesting.

Like computer solitaire.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!