Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
GoldfrApp photo app
  • 137 Comments sorted by
  • From iTunes/apple store:

You can also share your images with Goldfrapp or with friends on Twitter and Facebook. Goldfrapp's favourites will be added to their new website as part of a unique audio-visual mixer, The Goldfrapp Experience.
    Be patient.
  • I can't. I don't own any apple kit. like everyone else in an android saturated market. its a fail for marketing from me :(
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Well I've been quite entertained by it for the last little while, it's pretty fun, sent a couple of mine off.
  • tweety said:

I can't. I don't own any apple kit. like everyone else in an android saturated market. its a fail for marketing from me :(

Sadly, this.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • For me, with a Windows Phone... very slim chances of ever seeing the app. (The only Apple gear I have is a wind-up iPod.)

So... does the app let you send pics direct to "Goldfrapp" or do they just mean send via twitter etc?

• ^ yeah it's got a 'share with Goldfrapp' button. You have to put your email in as well in case they want to use your picture.
  • Sounds fun, shame it's not something those without I-Phones or indeed Smart Phones can be a part of, such is life eh
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • the interactivity with the site is a pretty neat little touch, adds more to it than just being a photo app
  • LINK please. Jesus.

• "its MY favourite song"
  • Joey said:

I don't understand the point of this.

marketing.
    Marketing! Marketing! Where the real money
    from music is made. Goldfrapp: the T-shirt, Goldfrapp: the Monochrome Coloring Book , Goldfrapp: the Lunchbox, Goldfrapp: the Breakfast Cereal! Goldfrapp: the Flame Thrower!! [fires a blast from flame thrower] The kids love this one.

Comb the Instagram! Find anything yet!?
    Post edited by LuDux at 2013-08-12 16:20:23
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Well I want a fucking physical format single with a b side. I may as well piss in the wind.

fucking Apple cock suckers.

mr Agreeable has left the room.
    Post edited by thathurt at 2013-08-12 17:34:55
  • AN APP........................................... :-w
    Sorry but i'm just going to pretend this never happened.
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • main reason i don't have a smart phone.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • thathurt said:

Well I want a fucking physical format single with a b side. I may as well piss in the wind.

fucking Apple cock suckers.

mr Agreeable has left the room.

Apple are not a very nice company no, there's been a high bout of suicides among workers in their factories in China, just for a start.

It really a shame this isn't something open to more people than just i-phone owners, I wish it was open beyond smartphone and facebook users if only these suggestions could reach the powers that be etc and yeah a single would have been a lot more desirable. I have read somewhere that Drew isn't coming out until the 2nd September which seems a bit unusual to say the least
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-08-12 18:16:21
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!