Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
RIP GMB 2002 ~ 2013
  • That's what the baby looked like when it was born back in 2002:

Post edited by Alan at 2013-06-19 19:21:04
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • 74 Comments sorted by
  • filth·y  

fri·day  

/ˈfilTHē/         /ˈfrīdā/

A weekly festival held by members considered of the 'old guard' of the Goldfrapp Message Board.
    It's unknown who started the traditional exactly as records have been lost in the great Spamuel wars of Coachella 2014, wherein sixteen brave souls were lost to the Prefoaming skirmish held on Bjork common. 
    With the loss of the information - a common approach to tapes in the BBC archive at the time - the information has been pieced together from surviving artefacts from the era: Kinky cross-stitch documenting the event, known colloquially as 'Wak's stash'

From this scientists were able to learn that the event was a menagerie of filth and fornication, often enjoyed in tandem with a drug known as 'Piiiiillllyyyyy', which carbon dating has identified as a Grade B narcotic. 

When questioned about the activities that took place, the eye-witness only mumbled incoherently about 'B sides', a common theme amongst witness statements. 

During World War III (Whereupon the GMB stayed calm and held on to the controls as the plane was shot down over Piers Morgan's Legion of Doom) the Filthy Friday was used as a recreational past time at the prisoner of war camp, though the practise soon died down when the great toilet paper famine of 2045 caused an outbreak of NeddyNed syndrome throughout the camp.

Finally breaking free in 2067 - an event widely attributed to the GMB acquiring the "Anne Robinson" WMD, the filthy friday was officially commissioned as a public holiday in recognition of the GMB finally freeing the small, desolate wasteland of Essex from the menace identified only as 'TOWIE', and has been enjoyed to this present day.
    The Guinness Book of Records currently declares a Sister Margaret Murphy, the Bleeding Womb of Jesus, as the most active participant in a filthy friday, with an historical thirty sex DP's achieved in a whole Eastenders Omnibus. 

• And that's when I joined the GMB:

Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Followed by a supernatural wasp:

• This one didn't last long. It was sort of a transition from Supernature to Seventh Tree:

• Seventh Tree:

• Head First with nice refreshing colors:

• New theme to celebrate the release of The Singles:

• Awwww....goes all misty eyed... :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

Awwww....goes all misty eyed... :)

Are you alright?
  • Yes sniff..................... :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

Yes sniff..................... :)

Here, telehug and telekiss.  :-*
  • This is so interesting to see. That transition one from SN to 7T look like one of those fake websites haha.
  • Awww.... Farewell GMB.... Don't I get a medal for nine and a half years long service? :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!