Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
RIP GMB 2002 ~ 2013
  • 74 Comments sorted by
  • :) :) :) it just went on forever..........filth and smut aplenty.......sigh.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Well said!!!!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • @Kiyuri oh wow, thanks for sharing. That's really interesting. Too bad I was never part of it.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I'm in love with Kiyuri.
  • So am I at the moment.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I think everyone is on some level.....:)
  • hands off he's mine!!!

@kiyuri you promised you wouldn't reveal we had WMDs :-$
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Kiyuri said:

Spamuel wars of Coachella 2014, wherein sixteen brave souls were lost to the Prefoaming skirmish

Just re read this and had to sit down my tummy hurt.....
  • Cervus said:

Kiyuri said:

Spamuel wars of Coachella 2014, wherein sixteen brave souls were lost to the Prefoaming skirmish

Just re read this and had to sit down my tummy hurt.....

That brought back so many memories that the overload gauge in my head was running at 112% of Comedy Threshold :))
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ^ That made me lose it too. :-)
    I was in awe that someone could write 'melon collie' and think that was the correct spelling...
  • ^ I hope they weren't feeling it!
    "its MY favourite song"

•  I was in awe that someone could write 'melon collie' and think that was the correct spelling...

{splutters out drink......again}

=))

Oh, good grief, that's still so funny even now.
  • Just made a final visit over to "The Old Place" to wave it farewell.

Shamelessly posted a few times to round my account off at a round & exact 24,000 posts @-)

Not sure if I should be proud or ashamed of that! :D
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-06-25 07:55:35
  • Lol - liking your work Kiyuri :-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!