Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 71 Comments sorted by

• Post edited by softlad at 2013-07-02 19:45:35
  • another test....

No wonder the pictuers are so slow.  None of them are stored locally.  By the way, did anyone notice that all of the pictures on GMB seem to be gone?
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-10 13:26:37
  • You`re viewing on mobile ? they disappear for mobi for me anyway , browsing in my house though , they`re all here and fine . You`ve bust the internet again ;)
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

You`re viewing on mobile ? they disappear for mobi for me anyway , browsing in my house though , they`re all here and fine . You`ve bust the internet again ;)

So, you're seeing my busted smiley emoticon right above your messge?
  • No , you`ve moved , deleted it or changed its name ?  

This browser can not use IFRAME.

@goldfrapp
    !function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs");

Post edited by Sartori at 2014-01-19 15:31:39
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

• You wanted a test!
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Yes, that's my point, Sartori.  The photos are not downloaded to this site.  Every time some accesses the photo, it goes and picks it up off of photobucket (or wherever).  So, the photo is transiting the web twice.  Once to this site than once from the site.  A bit awkward, if you ask me.

That's quite a test, Boder_Mind.
  • i remember a documentary on sky history channel call The Atom Bomb Story it was amazing, the footage & the music gave me the chill's, going back a good 10 years now tho.... 
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Yes, that's my point, Sartori.  The photos are not downloaded to this site.  Every time some accesses the photo, it goes and picks it up off of photobucket (or wherever).  So, the photo is transiting the web twice.  Once to this site than once from the site.  A bit awkward, if you ask me.

That's quite a test, Boder_Mind.

Um , yes , I thought everyone knew that sorry . Admin mentioned it at the start , the hosting servers would melt very soon given the size of pics that people post , making it expensive to host the site (ie Goldfrapps money) . Its instantaneousish for me for the pics to load (uk) , I`d suggest looking for a US host . 

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-27 06:07:37
  • Yeah guys, hate the things (nukes), they don't make the world a safe or good place, still fascinating though
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-07-10 15:29:50
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • From H-Bombs to sampling it's funny what youtube brings up for you, I can't see the connection but here is another 'test'

It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Intersting, I re-posted smiley and it popped back up on my post above!

Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-10 15:33:45
  • That sampling one was very interesting, I love old stuff like that, reminds me of something I was reading on the Guardian earlier

https://witness.guardian.co.uk/assignment/51cc5e75e4b0fa32310e96f5?INTCMP=mic_2294
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!