Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 71 Comments sorted by
  • English[edit]. Alternative forms[edit]. Idle hands are the devil's playthings. Idle hands are the devil's tools. any of these, but with Devil in place of devil ...

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-27 06:20:21
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

• Post edited by Sartori at 2014-05-22 10:19:00
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Test

Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-08-11 08:16:11
  • Test did not work...
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-24 16:10:49
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-24 16:13:42
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • That's odd, Cervus - I just copied your link as plain text and bam, it worked for me!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
  • Most strange - I don't get it thought it was a Chrome thing so tried it with internet explorer and the paste option isn't even there???? Must be my settings that are weird.... :(

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-24 16:18:22
  • Cervus said:

Most strange - I don't get it thought it was a Chrome thing so tried it with internet explorer and the paste option isn't even there???? Must be my settings that are weird.... :(

I'm in Firefox and literally just hughlight the adress in the bar at the top of the Youtube page, right click, choose copy then start a post on here, click in it, choose paste and post it.

I don't do anything else or use any of the options on here.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
  • Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • ^ Holy Fuck! Don't think I'll be posting any images till I figure out how to resize them! (Talk about surreal.. @-) )

( It actually says "click to enlarge"...oh the sarcasm)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2013-06-27 21:29:22
    U R I E L
  • Post edited by Ponygurl at 2013-06-28 01:23:36
    U R I E L

• Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-27 06:34:01

• Post edited by softlad at 2013-07-02 19:45:55

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!