Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp live in Bristol on Jun 23
  • 580 Comments sorted by
  • I really nearly got tickets and then remembered my mums dragging me to go and see Frankie Valli that night... No one else would go with her... Fun times!!
  • David tell her on fathers day so shes less likely be unhappy bout it?

Who is frankie valli btw
    Post edited by thathurt at 2013-06-14 18:03:50
  • ping said:

dcbaxter said:

Well I saw the FB post, 3 hours late but got a ticket earlier today so will drive there and back same day/evening. Not told Denise yet !!!! Wish me luck.

I havent told my mrs yet either...wish me luck as well
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

• Got tickets on impulse without really thinking how I’m going
    to get their and back and to work the next morning. But who cares. I love anything intimate.  

Post edited by BigBird at 2013-06-14 18:29:32
  • I really nearly got tickets and then remembered my mums dragging me to go and see Frankie Valli that night... No one else would go with her... Fun times!!

You'll be singing along with the rest....you know it! :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • thathurt said:

David tell her on fathers day so shes less likely be unhappy bout it?

Who is frankie valli btw

Good idea :) see you there, I hope.
    Sartori said:

ping said:

dcbaxter said:

Well I saw the FB post, 3 hours late but got a ticket earlier today so will drive there and back same day/evening. Not told Denise yet !!!! Wish me luck.

I havent told my mrs yet either...wish me luck as well

Yes I saw your post and thought of you as I wrote mine, good luck as well.
    Sophie_Banner
  • Managed to get first class train tickets to Bristol today for the price of normal tickets. Next Sunday is going to be so much fun!!
    Post edited by alex_f at 2013-06-14 20:33:38
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • Just realised got a few gigs that week.

Goldfrapp in Bristol

Frankie Valli & Four Season in London

KT Tunstall in Lemmington Spa

• Crikey. I go on holiday for a week and deliberately switch my phone off so I can't be bothered by the 'net and come back to find a new board, new album and a NEW gig. luckily it doesn't seem to be sold out and I appear to have ordered a ticket, just waiting nervously for the confirmation e-mail (cue nail chewing for the next 24 hours....)

"its MY favourite song"
  • Surprising that this tiny intimate gig apparears not to have sold out, but the massive ones have gone in seconds. I wish I could make it. I jest but does it have anything to do with the area being allegedly a crack den as others are suggesting ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Cant find any car parks around. So unless we can park in the grounds as google street map implies there is nowhere else to park other than the police compound opposite. And I guess if my car ends up in there the parking release fee will be about in excess of £100. :((
  • Judging from Daisy's Twitter it would seem she's on tour with another band, so i wonder who's going to fill in?
  • oh god, there's not still frigging tickets left is there? its getting harder and harder not to buy one....  :-SS
    and now dc says he's driving there and back in a night i feel like a bit of a woosy for thinking that i cant... oh no... what to do...what to do.... 
    ~X(
  • BigBird said:

Cant find any car parks around. So unless we can park in the grounds as google street map implies there is nowhere else to park other than the police compound opposite. And I guess if my car ends up in there the parking release fee will be about in excess of £100. :((

I`ll ask my mate who lives in Bristol . I`ve already "trampified" my car so any car thieves will break into yours first and slip a fiver under my windscreen wiper :D
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-15 04:49:11
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • £7 coach ticket has made this feel SLIGHTLY less extravagant...

Do it ping, go ahn go ahn go ahn go ahn... Etc.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!