Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 622 Comments sorted by
  • Dreeke said:

You might want to check out Elliphant, Keith.

I saw her at Glastonbury, it was about 1:30am and I popped out of the silent disco into the tent next door just to catch her, she was incredible!

Dreeke said:

Kate Boy at The Lexington in London next thursday!

What?!! How did I not know about this?!  (I'm off to google if there are tickets left!.... checked, sadly there aren't any :(

In other news, saw little dragon last night at Somerset House.  I do love the venue, and having not seen them before was gutted that I missed out on tickets, won some on twitter last week though and I definitely was glad I did.  They were brilliant, and made me want to go out dancing into the night.... sadly I had work this morning which put paid to that idea, but never mind :( the 168 bus back to my bed for the night made do as a temporary dance floor! 
    Post edited by VisualFallacy at 2014-07-21 04:06:45
  • Dreeke said:

In other news, saw little dragon last night at Somerset House.  I do love the venue, and having not seen them before was gutted that I missed out on tickets, won some on twitter last week though and I definitely was glad I did.  They were brilliant, and made me want to go out dancing into the night.... sadly I had work this morning which put paid to that idea, but never mind :( the 168 bus back to my bed for the night made do as a temporary dance floor! 

i really would have liked to go to this but i missed out on tickets, saw them a couple of years ago and they were great.

i got tickets to see Agnes Obel in october which i'm really looking forward to.
  • Sorry to inform you all that Kate Boy were quite amazing...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Dreeke said:

Sorry to inform you all that Kate Boy were quite amazing...

Haha it's okay, I expected them to be! At least the work that prevented me from attending was fun and out in the sunshine (although I've got some rather attractive puffy hayfever eyes now!). 
  • Medea tomorrow night at the National Theatre.
    Perhaps a bit of Greek tragedy will be able to put smile on our lips.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • gst said:

Finally - Goldfrapp.
    Here. http://stockholmmusicandarts.com/lineup

You're just rubbing it in !
    Let's hope they turn up.
  • Amazing Blonde Redhead gig yesterday.
    Today: Marissa Nadler!
  • The Pierces this Thursday at Cambridge Junction

Ren Harvieu at The Stables in Milton Keynes 6 October
  • Kylie on the 30th of this month.  Whoop-di-doo!
  • Amy LaVere and Will Sexton were just so darn good yesterday!

• Caro Emerald at the O2 on the 17th October. Not sure what to expect but a gigs a gig!
  • Kylie was fabulous at the O2 last night.  The show seemed very much pared down in comparison with the Aphrodite tour -- maybe the music business is running short of money.  But, even so, it was an amazing show.
  • Is there still a Goldfrapp in Unexpected Places thread?  I can't find it, but -- as I walked into the Kylie gig last night -- they were playing "Ooh La La".
    Post edited by Pet at 2014-10-01 09:43:35
  • Marianne Faithfull at RFH on 29th November. Expecting Batty Granny persona, a voice an octave below laryngitis and gargling nails, and a fab night out. Like last time.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!