Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Alison's Theramin
  • 61 Comments sorted by
  • Hahahaha I had a feeling I had seen the pussy one before...I love the look on the second cats face... :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • whisperit said:

I dont know what the fuss is. Anyone would think you'd never seen a pussy playing the theremin before.

That cat is soooo cute!
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • I miss the theremin :/
    Black Cherry era is when I fell in love with Goldfrapp :P
  • if music be the food of Love
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Does this mean the Theremin was given away and we will never see it used in anger again? - http://www.butterfunk.com/image-7/alison+goldfrapp.htm

I was speaking with the man who built this Theremin today - he said they were quite easy to repair, having had Alison's back several times after it had been thrown around during her dance routine! - I didn't have the heart to point him in the direction of this thread...

• HOW MUCH? And can you ship to canada!
  • They are about £160 plus shipping and I'm sure the guy who makes them could be persuaded...
  • Wow! Was kidding, what a surprise! Thanks for the info. Too rich for my blood at the moment, perhaps Christmastime.....
  • Well... let's just say she's not in a... theramin mood anymore  ;))
  • Just another picture demonstrating Alison's expertise with the instrument...

Alison_squats.jpg
    1024 x 672 - 66K
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-08-07 14:09:13
  • That deserves a round of applause H_J!! 

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
  • all i can say is Very Nice... :D
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Just another picture demonstrating Alison's expertise with the instrument...

T in the Park 2004 - I was there :)

Even better was 2 years later - a short promo tour for 'Supernature' where they played at the Corn Exchange in Edinburgh. I was in the front row and Alison was no more than 8 feet in front of me. The theramin action on 'Yes Sir' that night is indelibly imprinted on my mind :) :)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-08-10 07:57:13
  • I was in the front row and Alison was no more than 8 feet in front of me. The theramin action on 'Yes Sir' that night is indelibly imprinted on my mind :) :)

You lucky, lucky thing! =P~

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!