Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Alison's Theramin
  • 61 Comments sorted by
  • Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I would pay to see ping's piano-playing penis!
  • Bells said:

Her Mum sadly passed away last year or was it year before??

Oh, that's terrible.  She did look quite old (I'm sure that I saw her in some footage) and so hopefully she had a good innings.  At least she got to see Alison as a success before she passed away.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • I would pay to see ping's piano-playing penis!

My willy is too big for that. I have to play the kettle drums
  • @jozzy, this one is my favourite:

• ping said:

Is that what the song "Monster Love" is about?
  • @Bells - I love you!  You've made my night!
  • ping said:

I would pay to see ping's piano-playing penis!

Big Willy drives a Mini LOL  :P
  • @mode-devotion - Thanks, poached it from good old Google but that is the picture I meant from Q magazine edition 231. Hasten to add it did not include the character behind her but thats pretty much how I looked when I first saw it. My Mother was not impressed!
  • @Bells - I'm now thinking that Alison has stopped playing the Thermin in order to please "your mother"? Well, that's the rumor that I'm going to start anyway.  ;)
  • It is prob sitting on a doughnut pillow covered in a tartan blanket in a home for overused ehem....instruments.
    Enjoying the rest it maybe...but it does need to come out of retirement though.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Bells said:

My Mother was not impressed!

My late mother used to call Victorian 'bun' pennies "Oh la la pennies". Something about the position of Britannia's trident on the reverse side. 8-}
  • Cervus said:

Enjoying the rest it maybe...but it does need to come out of retirement though.

Even though I'd love to see the theremin again I won't be starting a petition as its a bit confrontational.  Will just have to make a wish.  Someone on here once said..."a wish is a dream your heart makes".  ;)
  • I am going to play the lotto today in hopes of winning a ton of cash which will then be used to bribe Goldfrapp into bringing back the theremin, if only for a one night show. I missed the live theremin experience and I feel cheated;)
    Wish me luck:D
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!