Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Hammersmith Apollo - 1st Nov 2013 - Who went ?
  • 281 Comments sorted by
  • I'll be there, seat H28
  • Hi folks. I'm travelling at the moment so not on line all the time, but I've got one more guest list place for this show (only just got confirmation so only now able to say) but if anyone didn't get a ticket / couldn't afford it / wants to come, PM me. I haven't had a chance to look through all the posts but do let me know if you're interested. Not sure of seats or whatever, like I said, only just heard from my mate about it today, but it's there. (& I'd not offer it out anywhere else than here, obviously!) xxx

Ps, this isn't a showy off thing BTW, hope those who know me will understand that - I've worked very hard in venues in London for many years, and having a good friend who runs the Apollo is a wonderful thing. :)
  • ^ PM sent. :-)

I just wish they'd lay on some other UK gigs in Nov/later. really surprised there's just the one.

• ahh you beat me HJ!  :-(( have a great time  ;;)
  • Myself and my partner are going....can't wait! 
  • yeah H_J , I really hope there are more U.K dates a bit closer to home soon.... [-O<

but those who are going have a great time frappers soon be here. ;)

Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-09-30 17:07:27
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Desperate as I am to attend a football "concert" ("face-off"? "showdown"? "performance"?), so as to discuss it later here, I have decided to make my first big outing since the accident the Goldfrapp gig this Friday.

So anyone seeing a baldie man with poor social skills, waving a crutch and wailing should not be alarmed It's only me.

Or sartori

• haha , I`ve saved up my alcohol units ,so yes , it could be me . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^^ I have no doubt the combination of Alison's wondrous warbling and the frenzied celebrations of a motley collection of GMBers will aid your recuperation, WI.

Look forward to seeing you there. :-) Will keep an eye out for your crutch.
  • ^^ I have no doubt the combination of Alison's wondrous warbling and the frenzied celebrations of a motley collection of GMBers will aid your recuperation, WI.

Look forward to seeing you there. :-) Will keep an eye out for your crutch.

Thank you, HJ. I will try not to have your eye out, but its kind of you to offer.
  • I shall try to say hello if I spot you Whisperit. Though I am shit at seeing anything. I lost everyone in Paris. Standard.
  • 7.5 miles from london euston :-O
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • thathurt said:

Though I am shit at seeing anything. I lost everyone in Paris. Standard.

haha, we all found each other in the end thats the main thing! glad you got home ok!
  • I still have my black masquerade mask, intended for MIF, but abandoned due to extreme heat. I've got to wear it somewhere, sometime!
    It's a shame though, that we are going to be scattered around the venue - an obvious downside to (allocated) seating venues.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!