Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Hammersmith Apollo - 1st Nov 2013 - Who went ?
  • 281 Comments sorted by
  • tweety said:

rank and number Alex?

I don't remember ~ let's just say it is not in the first half of the alphabet!
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • i haven't indulged in a ticket. i feel a bit like this...
    tweety said:

seated venue?  pffft....

maybe see whats going on closer the time  %%-
  • What row, Hells?

To be honest I don't know but I'll check through my emails and let you know. I was kind if a bit like this :O when found out it was seated!
  • Hi Guys, i'm going, new to the board, never been to the Apollo, circle row N,  is it really that far back ? i mean how big is the venue and whats the capacity ?
  • I think we are in stalls row M or N...cant recall....also can't get to fridge here tickets are stuck as I am under a dog!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • If I say I'm going to try and make it..will it curse it? because in the past when I've said these things, it's turned to no.thing. so yeah, I so want to come though.
  • im popping along wife has bought me tickets for my 50th birthday which is the next day,,,,,,so if you see me buy me a pint...lol
    Post edited by nuwebb at 2013-07-25 16:40:43
  • That's a good present!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • indeed it is Carpy....looking forward to seeing some old frapp chums too
  • be great to see you Nuwebb!

@muz61 I've no idea, 2000 maybe? welcome to the board :)

@cervus really?! have you any pictures?!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I have a ticket :)
    Will be there, and Brighton if I can !!!
    Sophie_Banner
  • @tweety......not wishing to go off topic but you did ask! :)

Here is a prior version.....they enjoy playing bundle if I sit on the floor.

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-25 16:58:08
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • folklore said:

If I say I'm going to try and make it..will it curse it? because in the past when I've said these things, it's turned to no.thing. so yeah, I so want to come though.

You so should. :) Quite a few people at MIF mentioned you.. as in.. "doesn't that folklore ever go to frapp gigs?" kinda way.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-07-25 16:57:15
  • *swoons*
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!