Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Hammersmith Apollo - 1st Nov 2013 - Who went ?
  • 281 Comments sorted by
  • Annabel there made me cry. AGAIN. Them pics on line of best fit are lovely. Wish i had been there.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • What merch was on sale ?. Was it just the stuff on Firebrand (if thats what it is called). T -shirt, poster,mug,shopping bag. ???.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Yes, that was all there was other than a combo of tote bag and signed vinyl for £30.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

Not entirely sure what they meant by *overzealous 'chaps' )???

Well it's a lot politer than "four random muscle marys recalling Ye Druggy Dancing Days of Yore (Soundtrack by Supernature)" ....

... could have been any of the blokes I knew back then!
    :D
  • Cervus said:

Not entirely sure what they meant by *overzealous 'chaps' )???

Well it's a lot politer than "four random muscle marys recalling Ye Druggy Dancing Days of Yore (Soundtrack by Supernature)" ....

... could have been any of the blokes I knew back then!
    :D

:)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • *feigns interest*
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Haha......I can't see the point of reviews but thought it might be interesting. We loved it and that is all that matters.
  • cw36frapp said:

What merch was on sale ?. Was it just the stuff on Firebrand (if thats what it is called). T -shirt, poster,mug,shopping bag. ???.

I paid £10 for a mug (taking into work tomorrow to liven up the office), T-shirt and a tote bag. Im putting my sandwiches in the bag which is also coming into work with me tomorrow. Im confident nobody will steal it!
  • It was such a fun night. Here's my review - the lights, were BRILLIANT, the sound was great, Alison sounded perfect, my company was amazing.........

(this is coming from someone who is trying to get on an MA course in critical theatre writing - I'm sorry, my skills will not appear here....)

Great gig. Hearing yellow halo and Thea was an amazing experience ..... I am tired, and I am done. But it was amaing to see you all - I love the frapp crew and I love the band more than I could ever express.

Rainbow lasers xxxx
  • whisperit said:

I want laser

My wish was their command....
  • I just read a review from the London evening standard. Online.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ping said:

I tried reading that review but christ it was hard work . Josh Holliday seems to think barfing up a book of pretentious, self indulgent and long rambling phrases in an incoherent pile of word vomit makes it interesting .....wrong .  
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-11-04 10:40:58
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • "Aloof"

Otherworldly: Alison Goldfrapp's performance was technically faultless if a little aloof (Picture: David M. Benett/Getty Images for Vertu)
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-11-04 12:25:04
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!