Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
  • That girl wants to be careful...could end up with shredded denim shorts. She's got great pins though hasn't she and love the shoes.

• image image

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

• ?

Jacqueline Defferary
  • Dunno who that is- but the picture looks very similar to one posted on here of Alison wearing a black jumper.
  • Alyssa Milano was Pheobe Halliwrll in Charmed. She was voted the 7th most popular witch on TV in a poll.
    (Samantha from Bewitched being, Willow from Buffy and Piper from Charned being No's 1, 2 & 3 )
    She is a very pretty and trim women.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Evangeline Lilly- Canadian actress and author. She is only 7 years older than I am which I can't believe because she looks really fresh and radiant. I wish i could look this radiant now.

Post edited by serenity52 at 2018-01-28 18:21:57

• I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

I think this woman is just pure gorgeousness... in every TV show and movie she is phenomenal.
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2018-02-19 15:36:46
  • Is that Angelina Jolie?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Not quite but close. It is the lady of the Welsh valleys.

The sublime Catherine Zeta Jones.
  • I don't know her. She must be a UK actress strictly.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2018-02-19 19:14:59
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Yes she became famous for her role in the UK TV series ' The Darling Buds of May.' She has appeared in the film.Entrapment and The Mask of Zorro.

I remember her more for playing the tragic heroine Eustacia in the TV film 'The Return Of The Native' by Thomas Hardy. For anyone who likes Wuthering Heights it's a really good choice of novel. Very dramatic, with some dark themes. Nature vs Society, Sexual/Gender Politics, Class, Forbidden Love etc. All set on Egdon Heath. The series was shot in Exmoor National Park.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!