Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
  • Origin Of Beer Can Hat:
    Post edited by LuDux at 2014-10-07 16:25:21
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Valeria Watt - Vampiria !

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-10-07 16:45:38
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Valeria blowing Det. Sgt Bung's whistle. Lucky man !

• ^
    Carry On Screaming is my fave Carry On film. "Frying tonight!!!!"
  • First I have to say those pics of Alison on twitter were gorgeous. Now onto Marilyn Monroe. Yes, she was sexy..but also vulnerable. She wore her heart on her sleeve, so endearing... beautiful even in her sadness.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Do we get to see the pics of you and Lisa too UT?!
  • You never know KatRobin. Watch the skies !
    I bought a jelly mould in Tesco's tonight that makes a jelly shaped like a human brain. Maybe a Zombie will turn up ! Yum.
  • Zombies don't eat brains.

Or anything made with gelatin.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

Zombies don't eat brains.

Or anything made with gelatin.

I rather guessed they would not be into gelatin.  Mrs T is suggesting white with pink veined Blancmange would be more effective.
    I am sure George Romero's zombie's snacked on brains.  The zombie's in World War Z snacked on everything.
    I saw a film called Zombie Flesh Eaters as a lad on the big screen and pretty sure they had brains on the menu.
  • That's just in the movies, silly.
  • Went to New Orleans once (pre Katrina - that KatRobin gets eveywhere) and had a great zombie experiance in the many shops and Voodoo themed places there. Did a graveyard tour and had the privilage of witnessing a Jazz funeral.  About 10 minutes previously, our tour guide had been asked about Jazz Funerals,( a la Live and Let Die) and he said 'Oh, you don't see many of those these days'. The words were hardly cold when in the distance, we saw a gathering of people coming towards us and it was the funeral of Earl King, New Orleans Blues Man. Spooky !
  • Sounds brilliant. NOLA is on my list of wannagos.
  • Hey Pony!
    That great Marilyn clip is from a fantastic documentary about her life, did you see it? I forget the name of it, but it was really quite good. If you haven't already seen it in it's entirety you should.

And thanks for the flattery on the prior page UT. I only wish. I do like beer though:)
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • UT- I don't get around, humph. I lead a very mundane life, but a contented one. But watch it......I have eyes everywhere and I know what you're up to!! ( send in the slugs).
  • A_is_A said:

Hey Pony!
    That great Marilyn clip is from a fantastic documentary about her life, did you see it? I forget the name of it, but it was really quite good. If you haven't already seen it in it's entirety you should.

Yep, I saw it..and I also read "Fragments" a while back. So interesting. I guess she's in my mind because our local art museum currently has the Warhol of her on display. She was/is captivating.

I like your Twin Peaks too! :)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-10-10 02:56:09
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!