Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • today crossflight told me that my box will arrive at the milan airport on monday, i thought it was already in Italy ready for the delivery, pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff  will never get this before christmas
  • Still nothing here as well, Stranger...

Watching packages arriving in other countries than ours is getting kind of annoying tbh....
    Post edited by Dreeke at 2013-12-21 09:36:52
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • It is. I'll be away from Mon through Fri so it will not be in time for Christmas until I get back. With Airmail and courier paid for you have to start wondering what the hold up is. It's across the pond for crying out loud. It's not like I ordered from Australia or Japan. Sheesh.

If giulys box won't arrive at Milan airport until Monday (provided it needs sorting and more) I am thinking most mainland Europe orders won't arrive until well after Christmas. Why is UK mail ALWAYS so f*cking slow? It's THE reason I order from outside the U.K. whenever possible. Things can take WEEKS to get here when the U.K. is one minor direct train trip away from me. I might as well have e-mailed Sandbag I was coming in to pick the damn thing up.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • How come Canada got it before countries in Europe? WTF?!
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria

• Stranger said:

How come Canada got it before countries in Europe? WTF?!

yep and what about Brasil?? jeeeeez
  • Brazil will not receive until January, even single CDs here takes 30/40 days to arrive.
  • Nope not yet, but I've been at work all
    Day. If I had a tracking number it'd be fine because I could rearrange my own delivery but of course.....

Should have just changed it to my workplace in hindsight. Much much easier.....
  • Stranger said:

How come Canada got it before countries in Europe? WTF?!

Otherwise the beavers get feisty .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Well, the whole Boxset project has gone swimmingly, hasn't it? LOL!
  • I've got mine today at last, #474 and signed. I'm extremely happy! Guys, although I was not a frequent contributor of this thread, but honestly, it gave me a lot regarding the box set, since I didn't really get e-mail updates, and this thread also kept me in countenance in the last days when I was just waiting the set to arrive. So thank you, and I keep fingers crossed for those who are still waiting! I truly hope that they will get it very soon! It's worth the wait. 
  • Finally got mine on Friday; I originally ordered back in June (#380 :) ) and had asked for it to be delivered to work.

We moved to new offices a month ago, and emailed Sandbag asking them to send to our new address, which they confirmed they would do by email.

Thursday I get an email from the courier saying they cant find my office - because they had been given the original address.

How long can Sandbag stay in business with such a poor service?
  • I was hoping to have it before Xmas, but I suppose I have to give up, and hope for the new year at least.
    My Goldfrapp fan website http://www.goldfrappmania.com
    My Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/paolo.tozzo
  • juzza1234 said:

I know! They ignored every single one of my e-mails. I still haven't had a response. If they can't cope with 1,250 orders, why are they still operating?!! Why are companies still using them? Why did we pay £10 postage if it wasn't next day delivery?...especially considering there were delays in the first place! So many questions....

Post edited by Teddypoppins at 2013-12-22 05:16:36

• juzza1234 said:

I know! They ignored every single one of my e-mails. I still haven't had a response. If they can't cope with 1,250 orders, why are they still operating?!! Why are companies still using them? Why did we pay £10 postage if it wasn't next day delivery?...especially considering there were delays in the first place! So many questions....

i gave up writing to sandbag, if you write to crossflight you will get more accurate replies.
  • The one thing I'm most surprised about is how wonderful the Nowhere Boy soundtrack extract is. I was afraid it would stand out like a sore thumb on the disc but in an odd way it works very well.

Only problem now is that I'd ADORE the rest of it!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!