Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 126 Comments sorted by
  • There's clearly nothing coming any time soon from Will + Allison. Sad. Unless they are negotiating for a record deal and can't really talk about it. Who knows. Just no news at all is a little frustrating especially given the recent show and visibility.

It's really hard to say. There's news one week that they're slowly working on new stuff, then the next week it's like they don't have anything planned. If they're taking a hiatus that's understandable after 20+ years... I'd just love confirmation on what's going on.

• Exactly. Would be nice to have some news. Not that it is owed :)
  • As far as I am aware, they are currently committed to a deal for at least 3 albums when they resigned after Head First, so TOU & Silver Eye were 1 & 2, so I don’t think it’s a deal issue unless they are renegotiating. I’m expecting something to be announced Spring 2023 as we know they have been swapping ideas recently.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Wonder if this is in preparation of the new Will+Allison album or a solo effort: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgU1D-fL0Yj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
  • The wait is really long… and with no clues or news…
  • Alison has been reposting a lot of Silver Eye photos on Instagram. Every time she does I'm thinking "please take new ones. Please".

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!