Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Phase II of extermination is in progress-
  • 277 Comments sorted by
  • I think most of these things are derived by frustrated screen play writers continually snubbed by Hollywood! :D
    Post edited by Appy61 at 2016-06-12 08:46:24
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Appy61 said:

Saw this on Fart Book amongst all the EU referendum BS. So now you know.

This seems somewhere between the concept behind Star Trek, with a Federation ( of Planets) and the lyrical content behind many of the songs of Matt Bellamy of Muse ( general distopia and control by ruling elites).
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • By the way, a real interesting one on Snopes, if you care, is to type in "Trump".  Just amazing.  Some of the stuff that has even been reported by the most respected and well-known news sources are nonsense, like the idea that some Trump supporters were beaten up by frothing-at-the-mouths Trump detractors. 
  • You know who else started phase II? Alison, of cause, who after learning photography (using Satan's money as we established recently) went from B&W (interracial) photography to colour (> rainbow flag > lesbianism, etc) photography. More lesbians = less births = extermination
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • My point exactly. So if emails are the route cause of all evil (used to be chain letters when i was a kid...remember them?!) am I justified in quitting my job and telling the tribunal that I no longer want to partake in the devil's work? And if chatrooms etc are perpetrating evil...see ya! >:)
  • (But I'll be back, bitches lol)
  • Ouuuu!  Are we perpetrating evil here?  Wow!

KatRobin said:

(But I'll be back, bitches lol)

Ooooh, I sooo scared.  ;~j
  • Well, back to my original topic. The American population has been thoroughly brainwashed into thinking the devastating health effects of ingesting genetically modified organisms are from a mosquito. I actually predicted this would happen way back in 2010..but the Zika cover-up is truly evil. The media is spreading the government propaganda. They have been experimenting on the American population for years. The only way to combat this is to hold the Government up to the Nuremberg Code. Wish this was some kind of joke, but it's not.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-08-09 16:54:10
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Not just a cover up. They're using it as an excuse to shower entire communities, countries even, with pesticides. Watch out, Miami!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I know iuv. I've had some truly bizarre things happen around me. Is it because i've been protesting Monsanto since the beginning? Who the fuck knows. Surveillance helicopters hovering around my house for one. To be honest, at first I was a bit paranoid...but now I just don't fucking care. This is major brainwashing. It is beyond evil and a tactic used during WWII. The government owns the Media.
    U R I E L
  • Relax. I'm sure they have much more powerful enemies to worry about.

Unless, of course, you're Greenpeace.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

• iuventus said:

Not just a cover up. They're using it as an excuse to shower entire communities, countries even, with pesticides. Watch out, Miami!

I once took shower. It was horrible
  • LuDux said:

I once took shower. It was horrible

Ha!  You're just trying to perpetuate the French myth, Ludux ... I mean, I'm French background and I shower usually at least once a month.

iuventus said:

Not just a cover up. They're using it as an excuse to shower entire communities, countries even, with pesticides. Watch out, Miami!

Oh, it's much worse than that, Iuv.  They are testing genocide on the little buggers right down near PG.

So, I always have a problem with these CTs, PG.  Can you give us a link?  Have you tried Snopes?  I hope you didn't get this through an email.
  • Yeah, they've switched up the tactics a little. During the onset of WWII Germany "showered" the rest of Europe with propaganda leaflets advertising "come work for us, we have jobs and income for you." This was during the Depression, so many hopped on the cattle cars (train cars used to carry cattle) in the hope of finding jobs promised, only for the train to stop within a walled and barb-wired concentration camp. Yes, work they found- slave labor with a reward of a pesticide shower. When the Nazi's found they were losing the War by combat means, they reconvened and made a new plan. They would take the stolen war funds and start corporate "fronts." That's who running the American FDA right now. They couldn't win through combat, so they did it another way...poisoning the food supply. You can't make this shit up- it's just the evil that lies within the heart of some men. The rich, white men.
    U R I E L
  • Did you know that showers contain Fluoride and Dihydrogen Monoxide?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!