Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Spare Llama available for dinner party entertainment
  • 440 Comments sorted by
  • If you are I would like to hear it- if its not too personal. I also find oyt of body experiences very interesting to read.  

You should read "Bridge Across Forever" by Richard Bach.  Blew me away.  He sure writes it like ti was real events.  The one point I specifically remember is he goes back and visits with his younger self.  Freaky.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2017-11-03 15:01:46
  • Waiting for Kats IM is a bit like waiting to find out what someone got me as a Secret Santa.

Should i be Scared? Nervous?

I bet my money that somewhere along the line, something went up in smoke and the fire alarm went off!
  • Fraid you'll have to wait a bit longer- small matter of a concert to go to tonight so I need to be looking at a map right now!
  • Ok...just try not to set any fire alarms off in the venue!
  • The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Ha ha- that’s me in the middle, bullish with bad hair and taking no shit off no one!
    Happy New Year to One And All, Forum Friends, Frappers Everywhere And People of Peace. Sorry I didn’t get round to crafting anything Christmassy this year, I hope my good wishes are enough to y,all for now.
    As a wise man once said, Make This Year Bonza ( I’m glad he deciphered his own handwriting for me). Not sure how you do that, but I’m going to try.
    Much love and llama- lightness of being. XxxxxX
  • And a very Happy Bonza to you too!

Bonza away!! :))
  • Bonza. Too funny! I do not have short, fat, hairy legs!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
  • Lol I think what Kat meant to say is make this year bronzer? No? :))
  • Ha, ha, ha. No.
    Can also be spelt Bonzer
    It means excellent in Aussie slang. 'Bonza mate, she's a ripper! Translate - 'Well done my friend, your companion is a fine looking woman' ! (Bit of blart)
    I seem to remember we have a slang thread somewhere. I will go look.
  • Didn't get it's own thread it seems but quite a bit around page 7 of the Give a Hoot, Read a book thread.
  • I'm really not sure what my reaction would be if a guy in a bar was telling his friend wow mate check her out. She is well Bonza.

[-(
  • You don't want to be seen as excellent?
  • I prefer the word excellente! It has a nicer ring to it. /:)
  • On the regional news last night that a farm / well-being organisation in my favourite local( ish) And very beautiful village is offering walks with alpacas as therapy and for rehabilitation support. Pass me the phone book.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!