Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Spare Llama available for dinner party entertainment
  • 440 Comments sorted by
  • Serenity...Serenity...Serenity....bless you my child. Take a seat. How long have you got? Lol.
  • Ok (drags chair across the room)... let's begin :-\"

Honestly I'm happy to talk about most things within reason... =)) I mean if you reckon we are gonna be here all night then bring the wine, and Doritos, and pizza, and cake, and ice cream, and Haribo.yeah just bring your entire kitchen. That'll do.
  • For sleep, I just love this time of year.  As it gets cooler, I pile on more and more heavy blankets and sleep like a baby.  Even if I have trouble getting to sleep, once I get there, it's like I'm drugged.  I think the heavy blankets are like swaddling a child.  Or, like the torpor of a squirrel, maybe.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2017-11-01 08:32:56
  • As snug as a bug in a rug
  • Ha!  Exactly.  I'm up to two blankets and have four more to go!
  • Awake as usual, this time 3.30. Ggrrrrzzzzz.....
  • Double, double toil and trouble;
    Fire burn and caldron bubble.
    Fillet of a fenny snake,
    In the caldron boil and bake;
    Eye of newt and toe of frog,
    Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
    Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
    Lizard's leg and howlet's wing,
    For a charm of powerful trouble,
    Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Double, double toil and trouble;
    Fire burn and caldron bubble.
    Cool it with a baboon's blood,
    Then the charm is firm and good.
  • Kat i think you have been summoned.... (~~)
  • Crikey Serenity, didn't think you were into witchcraft! See, you're on the turn ha ha! They do reckon don't they that if you keep waking in the silly hours it's a sign of your angels or spirit guides trying to reach you...What a load of bunkum / codswallop. It's a sign of stress and female hormones, that's what!! Done the Ovaltine, bath and book routine, all of that. Nothing's working. Just need a bit of peace of mind (and blimey, Ive nothing to whinge about on the scale of things - stupid head!!). 
    A nice hot oil massage from a well toned Swede might do the trick. Anyone know one?
  • I did say that I find the supernatural world to be interesting. The world that can't be seen. I'm not sure about guardian angels or spirit guides. I have in the past seen what i thought was an orb and golden flecks shooting across a wall in the night. It kind of scared me a bit actually.
  • Lol a well toned Swede or Swede as in the vegetable? [-X
  • I think you know. I definitely believe in ghosties, having had 2 very convincing experiences myself (which I won't detail here). I was the biggest sceptic ever up to that point. Wooooooooo.......!!!!!!
  • Are you being serious here? I can't tell?

If you are I would like to hear it- if its not too personal. I also find oyt of body experiences very interesting to read.

There was also a story and film about a little boy in America, and it was called Heaven is for real. Mind you, you never know if that child was brain washed into it
  • I love that people never seem to know if Im being serious or not. Haven't quite figured out why that is..but it's fun. I was / am quite serious (and 99% of the time I really am!). I did have 2 very convincing experiences but too long to detail them here - Im conscious I waffle too much as it is. I don't give a monkeys if people think Im making stories up! All I can say is that both were very real to me. Im willing to waffle on in an IM for you if you like!
  • Sure go ahead... let me go and grab a Bacardi and coke first. :-))

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!