Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 35 Comments sorted by
  • Somewhat, but I guess it's just the general post op pain. I have bought so many pillows recently it's ridiculous. I've got contoured memory foam ones, squishy ones, firm ones...but anyway, not to worry. Things are getting better and it's very early days.
    I have invented a cocktail by the way, for anyone suffering er....you know....( we Brits don't like to talk about it)....inner cloggings! Half a glass of prune juice mixed with half of Coke and a big squeeze of lemon. Served with a bag of peanuts. ( luventus won't be impressed, he's such a purist lol) xxx
  • I know all about that, Kat.  I found blue cheese helps.  It probably restocks the stomach bacteria.  Also, LOTS of fiber.  I eat tons of salad and high fiber bread.  Fruit seems to work, also, though that's a new one for me.  It's funny that I always thought fruit had a lot of calories but it seems I can eat it all day without gaining weight.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2016-05-17 22:00:25
  • I love peanuts.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Lol, I thought you might object to the Coke Iuv.
    I'm going to try wholemeal toast with peanut butter on today topped with mashed prunes. Because I can !
  • I love coke.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!