Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 769 Comments sorted by

• "...he is mentally unstable". I'm sick of this feeble excuse. Why the he'll was this man allowed out of the mental hospital?!

...Capital punishment NEEDS to be brought back. Hang draw and quarter these murderers.

@Serenity52 - Not long ago, you protested at people making light of a picture of a man being tortured to death some 2000 years ago. But you appear to relish the idea of torturing to death people who kill as a consequence of mental illness today.

I think that torturing anyone to death is immoral. Guess that is why I am not a Christian.

Post edited by whispered at 2017-04-14 16:31:58
  • I have no time for people who are murderers. I know a lot of people who don't.

The man should never have been let out. As for other evil murderers out there such as rapists or paedophiles I said by what I say. The German Nazi soldiers too- They should have brought back capital pilunishment a long time ago.

As for people who are mentally unbalanced I'm not sure what the answer is but I think they should be held under lock and key for a long time

And sorry- I still think the Jesus joke pictures are sick.

But hey- don't let me stop you with your Jesus fun.

Have a pleasant day.

• Far TOO many mentally unstable people let loose and its NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! SOMEONE is to blame!!

That poor 23 year old isnt gonna be coming back anytime soon is she?!

And it will happen again.
  • There's always a bloody excuse or a reason Every time something happens and to be honest im getting pretty darn sick of hearing and reading it.

Oppression
    Mentally Unstable

Not good enough reasons in my book!!!

What else is it going to be?
  • In Jesus' name, Amen.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Say, maybe we could bring back the Crusades. That'd teach those Palestinians :(
    Post edited by iuventus at 2017-04-14 18:32:07
  • @serenity52
    Since 98% of violent crime and murder is committed by men, there's only one solution. Castration. By creating eunuchs, testosterone will drop significantly along with the aggression associated with it. Amen.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2017-04-14 20:44:32
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Our two holier-than-thou Jesus freaks show their true colors. LOL
  • I don't see what's "holier-than-thou' about wanting justice for murder. I'm a justice-freak ;)

Post edited by Ponygurl at 2017-04-14 22:57:16
    U R I E L
  • The desire for justice is one of humanity's greatest weaknesses; the implementation of justice its greatest sin.
  • (BTW, just read this 'mentally unstable' guy had been convicted of sexually molesting his own daughter and domestic abuse before the murder occurred.)

The great Abyss awaits...
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2017-04-14 22:54:12
    U R I E L
  • Oh, gasp! You've convinced me! Flay that sinner whilst I repent & prepare the way of the Lord!
  • iuventus said:

Oh, gasp! You've convinced me! Flay that sinner whilst I repent & prepare the way of the Lord!

As above, so below :P
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2017-04-14 23:37:08
    U R I E L
  • *shivers*
  • This site gets more fucked up every day.

Kudos to the administrators...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!