Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • when are we going to Hull?
    "its MY favourite song"
  •  Have you seen the brochure ? "They stole my pants , my laces , they even shaved my pubic hair to sell as pubic hair wigs , praise be to the royal lizard baby , I managed to got out of there alive in Sartori`s shitty Focus , the one with sweet wrappers everywhere"   
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Hi, I'm Michael. Been lurking the forum for quite a while now but finally decided to join to discuss my favourite band Goldfrapp! I actually only discovered the duo last September but I've been hooked on them since. I haven't heard the rest of the album but if Drew is anything to go by, I think Tales Of Us could be their best album yet!
  • You know, iy wouldn't be hard at all to make each set of recordings sent to someone different and unique from every other set of recordings sent out without affecting the sound.  Basically, cryptography techniques.  And, of course, keep a log of which set was sent to which person.  So that, if they found a leaked recording, they could identify who leaked it and take them off of the list of future releases.  That'd teach 'em!.
  • i'm pretty sure that's actually done, promos are watermarked somehow? i think?
  • Yes it's called watermarking, the 7T leak was watermarked and from what i heard the lady in NY who leaked it was blacklisted and i think fired from her job as well. So yeah, they don't fuck about.
  • Michael said:

Hi, I'm Michael. Been lurking the forum for quite a while now but finally decided to join to discuss my favourite band Goldfrapp! I actually only discovered the duo last September but I've been hooked on them since. I haven't heard the rest of the album but if Drew is anything to go by, I think Tales Of Us could be their best album yet!

hello michael  :-h
  • What exactly happened with the 7T leak? Wasn't it almost months beforehand?

I wonder if it'll be brought forward, the release date? Like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs with It's Blitz!......
  • 3 months early, actually. :(
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • ickygerm said:

i'm pretty sure that's actually done, promos are watermarked somehow?

rewak said:

Yes it's called watermarking, t

Excellent!  I love it.  That should intimidate anyone who's livelihood depends on it.  You know, I suggested the same idea to Adobe for proprietary documents.  It would be soooo easy to do and ,yet....
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-23 18:00:51
  • Excellent!  I love it.  That should intimidate anyone who's livelihood depends on it.  You know, I suggested the same idea to Adobe for proprietary documents.  It would be soooo easy to do and ,yet....

Why does everyone on this fucking forum feel the need to be a sarcastic little bitch all the damn time?
  • Michael said:

Hi, I'm Michael. Been lurking the forum for quite a while now but finally decided to join to discuss my favourite band Goldfrapp! I actually only discovered the duo last September but I've been hooked on them since. I haven't heard the rest of the album but if Drew is anything to go by, I think Tales Of Us could be their best album yet!

Hey Michael, welcome to the forum :D
    "its MY favourite song"
  • rewak said:

Excellent!  I love it.  That should intimidate anyone who's livelihood depends on it.  You know, I suggested the same idea to Adobe for proprietary documents.  It would be soooo easy to do and ,yet....

Why does everyone on this fucking forum feel the need to be a sarcastic little bitch all the damn time?

Well you can be a whiny little bitch sometimes.
    Oh yeah. I went there. imageimage

imageimage
  • yeah! I'm saying it with imageimageimage. What you gonna do about it?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!