Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Alison and friends on Twitter
  • 158 Comments sorted by
  • What other, better paying jobs they could have?
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • They could become teachers? \:D/

Actually if you want to risk your sanity, that's gonna be a no.

Post edited by LuDux at 2017-09-29 10:59:48
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Lol but where is Alison is the picture?

Is ot just me or does Alison look more and more like Julianne Moore with her red hair?

Like two twin sisters?
  • Ooh I say betty! =))

Is that an iced penis?
  • If only all male genitals could look this good eh? It would make other things more bearable?! ..... :-))
  • Alison is on to us. She has taken the picture down LOL. To be honest the whole thing looked exceedingly sickly.
  • It looks like Alison is having a bad day at the hotel or shopping mall over on instagram. Only Al could use the words shite, muzac, plastic and friggin simultaneously.

• Interesting photo. Anyone know where AG is at the moment? No gigs till next week and last one was in Canada so she may have stayed on the Continental USA to visit her beau? Hotels of that scale suggests Vegas ( not so far from LA) and that picture with those 45 degree angled walls suggest the Luxor. If so, been there. It is right next door to the Mandaly Bay. It has over 4,500 rooms and is like a small town!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Some chitter chatter about Singapore but only from a couple of fan comments, nothing official. A shame she does not write a regular blog.
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-10-13 11:10:49
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Think its time for another Facebook therapy session. But with a bit of Will thrown into the mix.
  • There appears to be a little Christmas thingummyjig on the Twitter account which appears to be Alison with purple face paint on, gold tinsel on her head.

And that's all i can fathom out. Will obviously did a runner at the thought of looking like a blueberry!

• I think Al got bored when wrapping presents, found a load of tinsel and my little pony glasses, and started to get ideas... :))
  • How ironic. I've been talking about Mila Kunis over on the Sexy Women thread, then mentioned she was in Black Swan.

Then Alison posts a picture of two swan boats?! (Well they look like boats, one pink and one white) out on a lake.

I'm also seeing a pink theme going on with her. Which I'm not gonna argue with because anyone who loves pink is a friend of mine. I hereby give Alison a thumbs up sign of approval to the THINK PINK team!!

I just love pink. Baby pink, dusky pink. Rose pink, cerise pink. Pwetty. xx

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!