Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Alison and friends on Twitter
  • 158 Comments sorted by
  • The more I think about this and the more you  describe it the more I wonder if you didn't get a virus on your computer (or phone) somehow.  I'm not sure how you would check that.  I guess, go to another computer and log into twitter and, then, go to Alison's page.
  • Whickwithy- 
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-09-02 07:16:38
  • It is not a virus as I have just checked on another device. I'm.nlt interested anymore. I'm not getting involved.

But I think its very shallow of her to have done that.
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-09-02 07:17:51
  • All I can say is this Serenity- you're lucky to be only 31, and those of us who are that bit older would give our eye teeth ( whatever the heck they are) to look as youthful, let alone be as enviably fit as Alison. She is the last person on earth who should be sensitive about her age, but that's easy for me to say as I'm not a celeb and of no interest to anyone, anywhere ( except my dogs). And you needn't comment on your age as that's likely to wind up crotchety perimenopausal / menopausal women like me lol. As for religion.... I mix my own face creams etc following my gran's ancient voodoo cookbook. I don't get the points on my Boots card that way sadly, and the recipe isn't combating the 7 signs of aging yet ( must add more toad spawn), but at least I'm spiritually fulfilled.

IM TEASING!!!!
  • Kat- I love you!! Your so funny!! And thankyou for cheering me up. No maybe i should have shut my mouth up about my age.

It isn't easy being 31 though. In fact I would say I feel pressured to look good and im no celebrity. I suffer with bad hair days (too many to mention), and blemish spotty skin. I wear too much make-up to cover the blemishes which causes even more blemishes!!

I wish i was more curvier and bigger in places but then i realise my purpose on earth is bigger than that.

Oh im hormonal as well Kat!! What im trying to say is the flirty thirty brigade don't have it any easier.

I've SOOO got to try your ancient witchy face cream. Got a cure for blemished skin?

Well I've forgiven the situation but I was only trying to be jokey with her. :(
  • Iuv. For Boots think a posh Walgreens.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • LOLOLetc.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Someone loves me! Yay! Glad you're getting over it Serenity. Yeah, I do actually mix my own creams and stuff as I'm into aromatherapy, but that's a very useful word / guise for all my darker intentions hee hee. Last time I had a good hair day was sometime in the 90s I think. I don't give a stuff.
  • Kat! We have to share recipes!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Did anyone know it was Goldfrapp Day at Mute HQ London???

Image may contain: 1 person, text
  • On Alisons Instagram account if you view recent comments it sounds like she is saying that the band won't be touring again or it would be unlikely. She says 'I doubt very much that we will be able to your tour this again so want to make the most of it and enjoy every moment.'

• Tour this again suggests she is referring to Silver Eye, not touring in general.
  • Her exact words: "Thanks for this year of touring I've enjoyed it so so much. I'm excited for the next part to begin around Europe and the UK. I can't imagine ever being able to have the opportunity again, so I'm gonna make sure I enjoy every second." Which sounds most likely talking about not being likely to go on such a big tour again? 
  • Sure sounds like it to me.
  • Time will tell kiddywinks ! Music is in her and Will's soul. It has to get out and touring is how any artist names money in these days of Spotify virtual freebies.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!