Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 212 Comments sorted by
  • My finger was a waggin and I was wearing that MDF sandwich board warning you The End Is Nigh a long time ago, but y’all didn’t listen ( sits back smugly and sips sherry). I’m anti-social media. This forum is as far as I want to go online, bar Tesco. I have a Twitter account and I’m on LinkedIn, but I’m not interested. Of course, once my exhibition makes me a global superstar then I’ll reconsider. Til then, I’m keeping it cosy. You, me and the Frapp forum. Sweet.
  • As for beating the Kardashians, I’d like to do that....with a rubber truncheon.
  • Go Kat! Go Kat!! I'm not even on Twitter..can't be arsed. I'm on Facebook and apart from a few social groups, teaching pages and the like, I do not bother to post status updates.

I take it you don't shop online Kat? Only groceries? I actually like shopping online..I find it less stressful?

Remember how you said a few weeks back that you've suddenly become the Mary Whitehouse of the forum? I think your living up to that claim with your rubber truncheon.
  • Aw go whan, go whan, go whan Kat. Let me know what your Twitt handle is. Mine is exactly the same as it is here. Follow me. Twice the fun only more politics and more fucks thrown in. Baiting wankers on Twat is good sport!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • You mean twit me twit you... you need to start singing that song "when will I, will I be famous"

Remember us when you win the lottery!!
  • You have a point actually...I m an. EbAy fiend, I bank online, get teaching resources online....just not social media, the root of all evil. By that I mean it’s all going on underground and one day it’ll erupt and prove itself to be a weed like Japanese Knotweed. Once it’s there we won’t get rid of it. Doomed, I tell you.
  • :-S
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • See, even Iuv is quaking in his cowboy boots. You know I’m right.
  • Well, for the next 10 days, my local is Sri Lanka ( am I on Government wet work?)
    This is the view from our billet across the river to the Lotus Tower.
    More later.

• KatRobin said:

See, even Iuv is quaking in his cowboy boots. You know I’m right.

I'm not sure what I was going for with that emoji.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Just to prove that I am not a complete religion heathen, I visited a Buddhist monestry today. It was quite enlightening and I left feeling quite Zen.
    It is an easy going religion; very relaxed. Lots of laying about in contemplation which would suit me being a contemplative type of guy. Thoughtful, relaxed, tolerant.......
  • Just don't ask a Rohinja (have I spelt that right?)
  • Actually, I have been informed it was a temple, not a monestry. Hoping to visit a famous Hindi one before we leave the island. I have pics and will post in due course.
  • Don’t visit Burger King next door 3:-O
  • There is Burger King here!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!