Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Royal Albert Hall - 18 Nov 2014
  • 497 Comments sorted by
  • I'm so happy about this show!
    Missing the Paris concert last year and haven't been able to go to the UK in any other day, I really thought I'd miss this tour completely!
    And it's just right after I finish my practicum. What a great way to spend a vacation!

thathurt said:

THESE FLIPIN TICKETS ALWAYS GO ON SALE AT 9AM when im at work FFS. Itl prob be sold out before lunch time.  9am? Ejits. Clearly ticket sellers convience not mine. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh another seated gig. um ok. Ill prob go  anyway ;)

Me too! Do you really think they'll be completely sold out by noon? I don't really know how this works in the UK.
    :(
  • caro said:

I'm so happy about this show!
    Missing the Paris concert last year and haven't been able to go to the UK in any other day, I really thought I'd miss this tour completely!
    And it's just right after I finish my practicum. What a great way to spend a vacation!

thathurt said:

THESE FLIPIN TICKETS ALWAYS GO ON SALE AT 9AM when im at work FFS. Itl prob be sold out before lunch time.  9am? Ejits. Clearly ticket sellers convience not mine. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh another seated gig. um ok. Ill prob go  anyway ;)

Me too! Do you really think they'll be completely sold out by noon? I don't really know how this works in the UK.
    :(

I doubt it
    Music Junkie
  • Ultrauk said:

Here's the ticket prices minus a few pence.

Grand Tier £57. Loggia £56 . 2nd Tier £55 . Arena Stalls £46 . Circle £44

wowza
  • Those prices are a lot but not as expensive as I thought it would be tbh! I've learnt recently that life's too short to worry about things so not to sound selfish, fuck it, I will pay to get best I can and stop over (even though hotels in Kensington will be über pricey).
    Hope people can get money together and save up for it as would be nice for more Frappers to get the chance to go. I'm already booking two days off work and looking forward to it - well, if I can get tickets if the link works!!!
    Last gig this year so let's hope it's not too long before we see them again :((
  • wowza yup............but i'm defo going for tickets! i decided to miss the last couple of london dates on this tour and wait for this to be announced instead :D last time i saw them at rah was 2006. i wonder if this will be the last uk date on this tour? would they tour this album again in 2015?
  • I'm just wondering what the presale tickets will be like seat wise?
  • Those prices are a lot but not as expensive as I thought it would be tbh! I've learnt recently that life's too short to worry about things so not to sound selfish, fuck it, I will pay to get best I can

Word sister . I ignore what tickets cost .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Stuart_P said:

Ultrauk said:

Here's the ticket prices minus a few pence.

Grand Tier £57. Loggia £56 . 2nd Tier £55 . Arena Stalls £46 . Circle £44

wowza

Where did you manage to find this info? On the RAH website it says £30-55. Wonder where the £30 ones will be?
    I want to swim your silk black skin to the floor
    On lava moons
    A song of hooves playing loud
  • Sorry I totally quoted the wrong bit. I meant to ask where UltraUK got those ticket prices!
    On lava moons
  • The ticket prices are from the link from gigsandtours.com. No gallery standing tickets are being listed so they will prob be the £30 ones or the Choir seats. Looks like the RAH website will be selling either of these fri. I've normally found that the Choir seats behind the stage are put up when the gig is almost sold out. Avoid both ticket options if you can
    Post edited by Ultrauk at 2014-08-26 14:13:05
    Music Junkie
  • Thanks for the info!
    On lava moons
  • I still can't see the prices on that link - ho hum. Is everyone going to go for the arena stalls, then? I really can't afford £46 but I think I'm going to have to just sell my soul and go for it....
    On lava moons
  • acasu87 said:

Thanks for the info!

Your welcome :)
    Music Junkie
  • Avoid the Arena stalls if you are not in the first 10 rows. The stalls seats are then the next choice as the seats swivel side to side & you can swivel your seat towards the stage. The Grand Tier boxes seat 12 people. Loggia boxes seat 8 & 2nd Tier boxes seat 4 (sometimes 5 :( :( )
    Post edited by Ultrauk at 2014-08-26 14:38:48
    Music Junkie
  • Ultrauk said:

Avoid the Arena stalls if you are not in the first 10 rows. The stalls seats are then the next choice as the seats swivel side to side & you can swivel your seat towards the stage. The Grand Tier boxes seat 12 people. Loggia boxes seat 8 & 2nd Tier boxes seat 4 (sometimes 5 :( :( )

According to a print out we got, the choice is:
    Grand Tier box £57.20
    Loggia Box £56.10
    2nd Tier box £55.00
    Arena seats £46.75
    Stall Seats £46.75
    Circle seats £44.00
    I assume arena seats are the Arena stalls you mention here for 1st 10 rows only?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!