Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 36 Comments sorted by
  • chokka said:

Phew. It's over.

That's what they keep saying.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Sartori said:

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away where there was a little Forum Planet called Goldfrappium and on this planet there was a battle , it wasn`t a great battle , it was a bit of an embarassing car crash of a battle and it spread all across Goldfrappium like a dose of crabs.. and this children.. is how it went down ......image

there was a young chap called Alan Gary image and he loved to dance with er...Elvis hair and a grey palour

there was another chap called Madison Stranger Bert whose hobby is redacting , he liked to dance as well  image

then the Forum Planet turned into a knocking shop and thoughts were turned to image

then someone pretended to be Tony Blair and not be 100% accurate in their description of their weapon capabilities "Its a fucking Death Star" "No its not , you`ve watched Star Wars to much" and there was a spat , a spat in which people watched on the sidelines like they were watching a Susan Boyle sex tape . It started with a tiff image

and escalated into image

people on the sidelines said image imageimage as some threads were killed in the drama queening action

but peace was restored when a nice hat came up on ebay imagebut their bid was too low and the hat was lost and the fighting resumed on another peaceful thread image

then Alison Goldfrapp rang and said
    "boys , lifes too short , have a wank to relieve the stress and come back and shake hands (after washing them) "  and they made up ...well for 15 minutes anyway image

...and lo the Forum Planet said image

Sartori meanwhile sought therapy and his eczema lotion as his face felt like it was on fire and he had a very very naughty desire to take the piss image

Have you thought about adapting it into a film?

• I would mention the word "copyright" ...but it would probably kick it all off again :)
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • is it a dehydration thing?

"its MY favourite song"
  • Stress , in truth . 
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • One of the side effects of this is that I can`t stop singing "I dont feel like dancing" now grrr
  • I used to get that
    "its MY favourite song"
  • A good friend is under investigation in work "for a crime he didnt commit" (accused of accessing a certain area) , hes under suspension and its cast a big black shadow ... I take it the eczema and not the singing "I dont feel like dancing" . 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-29 06:32:16
  • Commercial break  
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-29 06:38:59
  • i'm very much looking forward to the sequel sartori, your use of CGI is amazing! maybe you could ask alison and will to do the soundtrack?
  • ping said:

i'm very much looking forward to the sequel sartori, your use of CGI is amazing! maybe you could ask alison and will to do the soundtrack?

It`ll be `The Clone Spam Wars` at the moment , can`t say any more on it at the moment as they`re getting me a deal on a genuine Luis Vitton toast rack 
  • its got commercial potential, I can see the lunchbox.

we should get ray ban to look into it
    "its MY favourite song"
  • there could definitely be action figures too. 
  • with a variety of interchangeable LouBouttin shoes
    "its MY favourite song"
  • ooh yes, so long as no one has to do over time

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!