Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • There's no tale to tell, really.

It's an unfortunate example of misunderstanding caused my emotionless messages and emails. Sometimes even emoticons/smileys can't help.

We both learnt a lesson from this.

I literally cried.

We misperceived each other, greatly, hurtfully, dangerously, unfairly. But the good thing, it's all over now.

I apologize.

See? The word doesn't mean anything until you know the person better.

Peace.

:-*
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-07-23 11:39:43
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • 36 Comments sorted by
  • "No tale to tell" , I beg to differ.......

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away where there was a little Forum Planet called Goldfrappium and on this planet there was a battle , it wasn`t a great battle , it was a bit of an embarassing car crash of a battle and it spread all across Goldfrappium like a dose of crabs.. and this children.. is how it went down ......image

there was a young chap called Alan Gary image and he loved to dance like Jake Shears with er...Elvis hair and a yellow palour

there was another chap called Madison Stranger Bert whose hobby is redacting , he liked to dance as well image 

then the Forum Planet turned into a knocking shop and thoughts were turned to image

then someone pretended to be Tony Blair and not be 100% accurate in their description of their weapon capabilities "Its a fucking Death Star" "No its not , you`ve watched Star Wars to much" and there was a spat , a spat in which people watched on the sidelines like they were watching a Susan Boyle sex tape . It started with a tiff image

and escalated into image

people on the sidelines said image imageimage as some threads were killed in the drama queening action

but peace was restored when a nice hat came up on ebay imagebut their bid was too low and the hat was lost and the fighting resumed on another peaceful thread image

then Alison Goldfrapp rang and said "boys , lifes too short , have a wank to relieve the stress and come back and shake hands (after washing them) "  and they made up ...well for 15 minutes anyway image

...and lo the Forum Planet said image

Sartori meanwhile sought therapy and his eczema lotion as his face felt like it was on fire and he had a very very naughty desire to take the piss image

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-29 06:02:10
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Peace.
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 21:39:46
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Ok honestly, having this in one thread is a good idea. This is spilling out onto other threads.

But have respect for one another's feeling, if Stranger doesn't want to talk about it don't force the issue into the open.
  • When it comes to
    romance, adults are entitled to their own choices, even their own
    mistakes. Say your peace, offer your opinion, then let it go.

Til next time take care of yourself and each other.

*round of applause and maybe some whoops*
  • fair play to you both. i respect your courage
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-06-28 20:55:13
    "its MY favourite song"
  • @folklore I had to talk about it. I couldn't leave it like that. Had I not left that message, we would've parted as worst enemies and awfully misunderstood.

It brought us together to explaining how we really felt.

I'm sorry that our drama infected other precious clean threads. We're here to become friends and remain friends. And I'll do everything to keep it that way.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Glad it's all sorted for you both :)
  • @folklore I'm sorry, but in this case, I couldn't just "say my peace, offer my opinion and let it go". This needed to be resolved. I needed Stranger to feel better. I couldn't bear it in any other form. It really mattered to me.

I really mean what I write. Please believe me.
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-06-28 21:17:35
  • folklore said:

Glad it's all sorted for you both :)

Thank you. :)
  • Alan said:

@folklore I'm sorry, but in this case, I couldn't just "say my peace, offer my opinion and let it go". This needed to be resolved. I needed Stranger to feel better. I couldn't bear it in any other form. It really mattered to me.

I really mean what I write. Please trust me.

Alan that was a Jerry Springer quote :)

And if you say you mean what you write I'll believe it of course! GROUP HUG!
  • Peace

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I do believe

Goldfrapp will bring world peace ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • likes sands through the hourglass...so are the...
  • More?! I'll never be able to keep up or keep it straight. It's like trying to watch CSI, CSI: Miami, and CSI: New York at the same time.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I didn't even know there was something going on, but I'm glad everything's alright :)
  • Phew. It's over.

Let's move on to other things... NOW.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!