Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 74 Comments sorted by
  • Where are the ping-pong balls?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Between your legs? Don't you think they could've just brought a towell or a fig leaf or something? I mean, really. (Or even some whipped cream for God's sake)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-08-16 11:09:06
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • iuventus said:

Where are the ping-pong balls?

Ah! Sounds like a reference to the Lipstick Club in Patpong 1, Bangkok. Been a long time since I've been there.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I don't degrade women in such a fashion. Even when I take control. I worship them. I see her more as a Saint crying golden tears. Parlez-vous français?
    U R I E L
  • I too worship the female form PG, and I would not debase it in any way, and providing the acts are consensual, then I have no problem. Nature intended the female form to be looked at and adored and I, for one, would not argue with nature. The girls in Bangkok were very sweet and, to them, it is a perfectly acceptable way to make a living.
    Naturellement, je parle français (un petit peu).
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • U R I E L
  • Regarding: Origins of the World video:
    It's ART dammit! Isn't it?! Is it?? :) regardless, not a show I would object to seeing.
    I'm at the gym right now waiting for a spinning class and now all I can think about is the 'Let's Get Physical' video. Maybe if I concentrate hard enough someone will start something similar...hopefully some hot looking blonde that looks like Olivia Newton John. One can dream...
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-09-18 17:19:29
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Did anything happen A? Maybe you weren't doing it hard enough...
    U R I E L
  • I too worship the female form PG, and I would not debase it in any way, and providing the acts are consensual, then I have no problem. Nature intended the female form to be looked at and adored and I, for one, would not argue with nature. The girls in Bangkok were very sweet and, to them, it is a perfectly acceptable way to make a living.
    Naturellement, je parle français (un petit peu).

Yeah, I suppose it has entertainment value...just like when you see older women flock to third world countries to play "ring toss" on the cocks of the young locals. Apparently the young men love it.
    U R I E L
  • If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Since I'm up so early, might as well put some chill lesbo stuff on here. Why not.
    U R I E L
  • This video has some chill stuff with three combinations of sexes.

Oh well, never mind.
    Post edited by Pet at 2014-10-30 06:49:45
  • http://vimeo.com/laurajeanhealey/the-siren

This is actually a piece of beautiful film featuring a nude woman.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-11-14 00:42:53
    U R I E L
  • "F*** me in the ass for Jesus..."

• That's hilarious!!!! The aspirin thing doesn't work. Neither does the biscuit tin method.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!