Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 248 Comments sorted by
  • While myself, UT and Iuv were happily trip- trapping over the bridge ignoring any Trolls underneath.
  • Well, this is not cheerful or light-hearted in any way. It's Noam Chomsky explaining why the US Republican Party is the most dangerous organisation in history, deliberately undermining any attempts to combat global warming because they can make money out of it. As he says, Trump's part is to act as an evil clown, distracting us whilst the conspiracy of the elite goes on.

• Been saying this for ages. What's going on is like misdirection by a stage magician. Trump is the flashy 'look at me' left hand, designed to draw your attention, while the real dirty stuff is being done by the right hand unseen.
    If you look at the bigger picture, you can see that his modus operandi is undoing everything that Obama did, destabilising things as that is where his cronies can make money. Lots and lots of money.
    Like they haven't got enough already!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Yes, everything is planned in advance
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Well, it's no longer a conspiracy. The 'Red House Report' (WW2 document) is kicking off as planned. The food supply is now held by the German company Bayer and BASF (ig farben). Yep. Scotsman Hugh Grant (read- Madison Grant. He's the Eugenics pioneer behind Hitler's rise) is no longer on the Monsanto roster since the merger. Trump's Dept. of Justice allowed the merger, big surprise there.

I advise everyone to read the 'Red House Report' and be careful what you eat from now on.

(Maybe a flood will come and wipe the whole operation out- we can only pray.)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Acorns, berries, and stream water from high in the Rocky Mountains.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Do oaks grow at those elevations?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

Do oaks grow at those elevations?

No oaks needed, dehumanized humans (with help of Goldfrapp) will be used for all purposes, tables, doors, etc
  • Right now in the U.S., there's a rise in the disease Acute flaccid myelitis (AFM) among children. This is the SAME disease that Bill Gates spread in India with his vaccine experiments on tribal children, without parental consent I must add. Bill Gates directly caused the paralysis and sometimes death of over 44,000 children. He is no longer welcome in India.

Now his massive monetary input into GMO's is having the same effect. The media has once again claimed the disease AFM is caused by a mosquito, just like Zika. If the mosquito is named, Bill Gates or Bayer, then I see their point.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • One may think "ha anti-vaxxers are funny" but they're not

• Anytime I look and consider Trump and Boris together I really get suspicious.  Can it really be just happenstance that they BOTH appear to be such bumbling, harmless buffoons?  They look, act, and speak like idiots.  Like they are meant to make sure no one takes them seriously.  Like they were socially engineered to seem harmless.  I mean, stand them up next to each other and, when one considers they are the leaders of the world's two most powerful English speaking countries,  one  has to wonder if this is a gag.  I mean, calling it a conspiracy seems almost ludicrous.  What would the point be?  If it is to make the two English speaking nations look like utter incompetents and lose prestige on the world state, well, job well done.  Otherwise, what's the point?
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2020-08-11 06:37:14
  • Whether you buy into the Russian control or funding into both the ruling parties of the Us or UK at the moment, one thing is for sure, be it By luck or design, Putin is chuckling every time he watches the news at the moment as the two leading opponents of the spread of his influence & ideology are in complete disarray at the moment.
    I don’t, as a rule, believe in coincidences of that magnitude.
  • Then there's Melania who seems in a perfect position to be a Russian spy/go-between
  • Her ‘Einstein’ visa is the biggest joke in the world.
    She needs to remember the law of other woman. When you are the other woman, there’s always likely to be ‘another woman’!
  • Wow!  I wasn't sure whether to put this here or under "extermination" but wow!  While I beg to differ on many of the points, still, wow!  I don't think I've ever run across such a wide-ranging, thought-provoking piece.  Of course, it misses the main source of our problems, the missing nail.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!