Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 353 Comments sorted by
  • Wow this is incredible!! The pictures are so crisp and sharp!! It's like going back in time literally.

• RIP Dolores :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
  • Another head hangs lowly
    Child is slowly taken
    Another Mother's breaking
    Heart is taking over.
    RIP Dolores
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Well that's a bit sad

"Death is but crossing the world, as friends do the seas;
    they live in one another still."
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Ponygurl said:

Well that's a bit sad

"Death is but crossing the world, as friends do the seas;
    they live in one another still."

It's a précise of the lyrics of Zombie. Thought they fitted yesterday's sad news quite well.
  • Yep, I know. Any cause of death yet? I hope it wasn't dehydration and pills :/
    U R I E L
  • She was a bit of a booze hound so my bet is the rock star death of booze and pills with self asphyxia from choking on own vomit. Many musical illuminii have checked out this way. Sad.
  • I've read somewhere she overdosed sleep pills, so yes it was rock star's death as you said. She also was bipolar, add to that artistic heart and you have a result.

Very sad, she was so talented...
  • It seems to be the curse of superstardom. Unfortunately many celebs can't quite get a handle on fame and fortune and fall of the wagon. Obviously her managers can't be watching her riund the clock and you cant tell people what to dobjg she obviously fell into the wrong circles.

I will never forget when they announced that Peaches Geldof died. How old was she? 24? I was stunned. She has two little boys. God almighty. Those poor babies will never see their mommy grow up.

Tara Palmer Tomkinson- drugs got her too. With both of them there were massive warning signs for yonks yet I do ask myself could more have been done to save them.
  • It just goes to show money might buy you most things but it certainly won't buy you happiness.
  • @serenity you have to go back further to childhood, that's when most damage is done. I believe she was sexually abused as a child- that kind of pain never really goes away. When you're a child you don't understand you're being victimized, then as an understanding adult- you try to figure out why it even happened and why you weren't protected. Alot of great artists are simply dealing with childhood pain, where there has been a lack of love..money can't heal that.
    U R I E L
  • Jóhann Jóhannsson :(
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Stephen Hawkings has passed away.
  • That's so sad. A brilliant man and British too! One of his quotes is
    'Don't look down at your shoes; look up to the stars'! And
    “We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.”

[Professor Stephen Hawking]
  • Well, that made him very special I never got past chapter 3 of ABHOT, and boy did I try.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!