Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Kate Bush - Before the Dawn (was the spoiler-free thread)
  • 156 Comments sorted by
  • Yes, because gay men instinctively come running every time they sense that older men are exuding bodily fluids. It's like nectar to us, your semen. :-?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • There you are!
    Who says I'm older? You can't believe a word I say, or anyone else on here for that matter.
    It was that Halloween Jack that started it, talking about splurging on my juicy stuff! I've only just got my strength back from the bout with Raquel Welch last night. Don't get me revved up again !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Sorry, forgot.
    <:-P
  • :-w
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • :-&

(btw, Lilly is one of my faves- outstanding)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • September 17th (a week today) show is being filmed for a DVD/Blu-Ray release (not official... someone apparently had an e-mail saying they would need to be re-seated due to filming).

Anyone here going that date?
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-09-10 07:51:20
  • The 16th is being filmed too apparently
  • Shame that a certain other band does not have such inspirational management, dedicated to its fans.
    Go Kate !
  • I'd save that statement for when a release actually happens, never know she might not like it and just bin it, like a certain other band every fucking time
  • Nah, they will chuck cash at it, use more cameras than a premiership game, hone it to perfection and then sell gazillions to all the fans who could not squeeze into the Apollo.
    Shame she did not do 10 nights at the O2. 1 night at the O2 = 22 nights at the Apollo.
  • September 17th (a week today) show is being filmed for a DVD/Blu-Ray release (not official... someone apparently had an e-mail saying they would need to be re-seated due to filming).

Anyone here going that date?

I am!! 
  • I'm going on the 17th as well :)
  • The things i have seen about the concerts make it sound amazing. So wish i could have been at one of the dates.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • You think they're using big enough lenses?

• Well they were definitely recording last night.  We were sat about 3 metres away from the video screens where they 'composed the shots' and there was one guy running back and forth, back and forth, back and forth the whole time.  Not annoying in the slightest.  Didn't ruin my interval ice cream enjoyment though.  (I sincerely hope that's not classed as a spoiler!) 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!