Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • really...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • 56 Comments sorted by
  • XXXXXxxxxxx<HUGS>xxxxxxXXXXXX
     I'm exhausted today too. And i have to go out now and be social, in real life. Sooo taxing :D
    I hope you feel better.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-06-26 16:18:17
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

• Urgh nothing worse than feeling you have to go out when your not in the mood :(

One big fat *virtual hug* for you A_is_A 

• :( *hug*!!!!
  • GROUP HUG YAY!!  :D
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Hugs are good.

People underestimate the good a well timed one can do.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • You mean I can't just go out and hug any man I fancy? Well, good DAY sir!
  • Thanks for the virtual hugs.
    This year is just not what I hoped it would be, and I even mean that in a positive way, but I could've done without of the shit of losing my job and having a severe depression.
    To qoute the lovely Sia: "things are heaps better now!"
    Thanks for those hugs, they're very welcome
  • If you'd like to talk about the depression a bit more, come over to the mental health thread, if not then more *hugs*!!!! and I'm glad things are better for you now!
  • I've noticed that thread and I'll be posting there too. When I feel like it ;)
  • I wonder if Alison herself has looked at the new forum?

Not likely I know, but how utterly cool would it be if she popped on and gave you a virtual hug!

• (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:47:10
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • I wonder if Alison herself has looked at the new forum?

Not likely I know, but how utterly cool would it be if she popped on and gave you a virtual hug!

Well if she is looking she needs to come in and give us all a hug (snog optional)  ;)
  • There was no indication that Alison posted on the old board, but we saw that she did read it.

Someone (Jude?) posted something about Alison's "bacofoil" dress, and Alison repeated it somewhere (twitter, I suppose). Anyway... I know I'd be curious if I had a forum centred around me!

• ehm.. peeps... I just need a hug... Alison's hug would be awesome... but I'm not THAT needy
  • ^ LOL. I was lucky enough to get several hugs from the lady (the camera was playing up and we had to re-pose!... ahem). And I can see in those sig-pics, you have also been up-close with AG. :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!