Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 56 Comments sorted by

• Dreek, have a quick look in the 'Favourite tea (?) cups thread and see if

Sorry, thought this said 'mug'.  :-L
    Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-27 11:04:01
  • I'll ask her
  • ((HUGS ALL AROUND)) they are one of the best medicines  EVER!!! :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Hugs are good ...but not when it's from the person who has just wound you up/upset you the needs to be a settling period and preferably resolution before a reconciliation hug can be performed. As if not it has the opposite effect and can just being patronising. Timing is everything. :-)

I feel very similar Dreeke this year. On the one side if you look at the state of the world and what lives we have we really have nothing to complaim about. BUT it still doesn't stop me feeling that weight on your shoulders and that exhausted feeling.

Unfortunately this is the internet.... so music hug is all i can offer.

• (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:51:45
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • softlad said:

Dreek, have a quick look in the 'Favourite tea (?) cups thread and see if

Sorry, thought this said 'mug'.  :-L

He he.

Sorry, *big hug, avoiding my sunburn*.x
  • There was no indication that Alison posted on the old board, but we saw that she did read it.

Someone (Jude?) posted something about Alison's "bacofoil" dress, and Alison repeated it somewhere (twitter, I suppose). Anyway... I know I'd be curious if I had a forum centred around me!

She told me she occasionally had a sneak peek when I interviewed her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • (((HUGS)))
  • HUGSS!!!!!!!!!!
  • Thanks!
  • Sorry, can't hug someone who's heard the album before anyone else [-X
  • Hugs for everyone!
  • Bells said:

Sorry, can't hug someone who's heard the album before anyone else [-X

So technically when given the chance you're not going to hug Alison or Will....
  • ^
    Darn it, that's blackmail. Go on then. Hugs. 8->
  • I don't know.  I think I have a bit of a different view (does that surprise anyone?).  It's kinda exciting!  I mean, it's kinda like, since Dreeke's announcement, the new LP is beginning to seep into the air.  Like it's fragrance is whisping across the and beginning to seep into my pores.  I expect it to reach my ears around September 10.  Of course, some of you lucky dogs get to have it seep into your ears as early as July 17 or 18.  And, I'm not complaining.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!