Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  •  Thank you reading my post. Oh my I'm a bit overwhelmed but very happy to have a new GFMB. I am trying the find the thread, "Hello Deer." Also adding a signature without the code URL showing instead. Working with my avatar and this quote thing has me all confused. I wish to leave some posts for Alison and I think she reads that thread?? I have not seen a music video, read an interview nor listened to any of the tracks from, "Tales Of Us." I have the deluxe version on order via Sandbag. I e-mailed them recently about something that had me greatly worried, the DVD, will it be playable where I live. I was so happy to have received a reply saying the DVD shall be Region 0 so I will be able to see these films. And they are hoping to start shipping in Nov.! Hope this message finds you well.

banana x

mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• 38 Comments sorted by
  • AAAARGH, my first post did not post what am i'm doing wrong!
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Banana!

Welcome back.

x
  • Thanks for the welcome. I wish I knew how to use this new message board. :-S
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Hi banana.

It proved impossible to transfer any of the data from the old board to the new one, and so there is no 'Hello deer' thread as such, here. (As you probably know, "deer" was an admin person, certainly not Alison.)

It would be nice to think Alison (and Will) had a look at the message board now and again, and there have been a few indications that they have, but I doubt it's a regular thing.

Alison is on twitter a lot, and people have had the occasional response from her on there, but of course it's only good for very short messages.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-11-24 12:57:02
  • Oh, what are you having trouble with on the forum? There is a 'FAQ' section which might help.
  • I am a slow learner and when I post an image in my sig area the damn code shows and not the image. I shall give a look at the 'FAQ', fingers crossed. Hope you are well! x
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• ^ Oh don't worry.. actually the sig thing is something I haven't yet included in the FAQ - thanks for reminding me!

(There are instructions in a thread somewhere on here but I can't remember where just now.)

And sorry to hear, in the other thread, about your continuing health issues. :-(
  • Hello Banana from me Craig. The BIGGEST Frapper and Reds fan in the World EVER.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • banana said:

AAAARGH, my first post did not post what am i'm doing wrong!

mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• ok I clicked write comment and to the right is a box that reads, save draft I am now pressing save draft just in case , now I shall press the bottom post comment
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Hello Banana,
    Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you start to feel better real soon...And welcome to the new board!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • :)
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Banana, are the hot cowboy from the South?

*bats eyelashes*
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • HOWDY! Yes it's me from the golden South.
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• *swoons*
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!