Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 122 Comments sorted by
  • Ang has posted: "just want to say thank you very very much for all the support and love
    you've been sending! very lucky to have the friends and family I do and
    its cheering me up no end!!!!! thank you xxxxxxx"
  • I tweeted her and wished her well and got a like! Keyboard player breaks wrist, serious stuff!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I'm starting a GoFundMe page to purchase a couple of these for her. Just in case.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • So will we see Angie in the 2017 GF line-up? Tinita Tikaram has a her new album out as Kat previously noted Angie was involved in the album and TT is playing the Barbican, London on 24 February the start of a tour maybe????
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • They toured in spring of 2016 after album release so maybe a tour with TT in first half of 2017 and then with Goldfrapp?
  • Let's hope so.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Not the first time that someone has handled two tours at once, just keep the dates spaced apart.
    Will Davidé make a return or will Ellie still be there? I liked Davidé but Ellie fitted in so well. And Alex too. He's done 2 tours so far ( or is it three as I think he was on the 7th Tree tour as well) so interesting if he is around this time.
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2016-12-31 13:01:44
  • Angie toured with TT then did a US tour with P. Gabriel & Sting this year... So it can be done. But first let her nurse her wrist ;)

On the other note. There's director & photographer Natasha Horn. She was involved in last album of Ms Tikaram too (music video etc.). She just posted on Instagram that she has broken her left leg. Really waiting for 2016 to end.
  • Angie's back!

In reply to a tweet asking "Are you playing the Goldfrapp tour?", she says, "Yes, babes"

:x
  • I thought we had established that? I sent her and Charlie a tweet a month ago when the gigs were first announced and asked ' are we seeing you later next month' and she favourited it. I took that as a yes, but great to have it confirmed!
  • Hazel Mills posted a pic today of her "rehearsing with the lights off", with the stickers on her keyboard clearly labelled, "Clay", "Jo", "Lovely" etc. And her website says that she will be doing the "March 20-27th Goldfrapp warm-up shows for Silver Eye (UK)".
    Here
    (worth a look, as it includes some cracking tracks from some of her other projects) 
    Post edited by whispered at 2017-03-04 16:02:54
  • The more keyboardists, the merrier
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Two keyboardist's?
  • Oh, blimey. If Hazel is definitely playing, I hope it doesn't mean... (wait for it)... they've dropped A Pollock!

(sorrrry)
  • Are there violin/strings on those bits (that weak people listen to)?
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!