Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 122 Comments sorted by
  • You live your life in the songs that you hear on the rock n roll radio
    Angie baby
    You're a special lady
    Living in a world of make-believe
    Well, maybe.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Also, forgot to say that Appy61 and I, plus the current Mrs' Appy61 and urban tribesman, went to Amsterdam to see GF at the Paridiso earlier on the TOU tour.  We were right at the front left and was so close to Ms. Pollock that we could virtually touch her.  During the 'happening' segment at the end of Little Bird, when Angie was under her keyboard stand playing with her pedals, she winked at him.  Made his night. They are twitter buddies now!
  • Twitter buddies - hardly - she favourited a couple of tweets as did Charlie and the lovely Lisa.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • *glares*  

Lets have none of this talk...  there's a pecking order around here when it comes to Angie... of which I am at the top.  Just so you know ;) 

• Ooh, sounds like "Filthy Fridays" are coming back ;-)
  • I'd need to get Jem, Chrissy and Zandra (Diamond Black) back on here for that to happen!!  But it'd be great! 
  • Handbags at dawn methinks. (I fear I may loose this one, not got the right equipment - handbag that is)o->
  • Yeah, you go back to the end of the line, mister...!

;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Double handbags at dawn - going to need a sawn off pump action handbag at this rate >:/
  • I'd just back away slowly now if I were you. 
  • You can't speak to Dreeke like that!
  • Strangely enough we've discovered that Dreeke and the Appy's had a conversation at the Amsterdam gig last October - small world isn't it!

I must say Amsterdam was the politest mosh we'd ever been in - no pushin' and shovin'! We love the Dutch.
  • Appy61 said:

Strangely enough we've discovered that Dreeke and the Appy's had a conversation at the Amsterdam gig last October - small world isn't it!

I must say Amsterdam was the politest mosh we'd ever been in - no pushin' and shovin'! We love the Dutch.

Small world indeed.
    You might have gotten the wrong idea about Dutch crowds though, because the lack of pushin' and shovin' at that gig was an exception to the rule.... ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • I was wondering weather the herbal imbibing may have, shall we say, mellowed the crowd!!!
  • I have been processing some photos I took over the last year or so and came across this portrait of Angie and thought I would post it for her many fans. This was taken at Somerset House in 2013.
    Purrrrr!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!