Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • Goldfrapp. 7T.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • LuDux said:

Ladytron - Witching Hour
    International Dateline

You checked out Marnie - Crystal World ? If you like the above you'll like the album.
    Of cause
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Yagya - Will I Dream During The Process
    Like The Noise Of Great Waters

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • New Napoleon (Simon Mills from Bent) album - Magpies.

The guy is a genius!
  • Having all David Bowies hits on. My faves are Starman, Sound and Vision and Life on Mars ?. All the rest are good. Really takes me back. My Dad was a huge fan.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Vapourspace
    "Gravitational Arch Of 10 (Magnetic Gravity Arc Suite)"

35 glorious minutes of electronic joy.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Post edited by Sartori at 2013-08-29 11:17:08
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

• If I were dead, could I do this?
  • The TOU trailer isn't the only musical teaser on the go that's got me stupidly excited for the next few weeks, thus:-

Yep, it's a grand return of one of the absolute legends of Grindcore - Carcass! It's probably the antithesis of where TOU will sit in just about every way......except for the fact I love it too. I realise stuff like this goes over the head of 93.6% of the board but it probably makes the other 6.4% very happy :))

Here's an example of the old stuff, for those in the equally happy minority:-

• oh. lovely.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

oh. lovely.

Works for me - that run of solos that kick in after about 2:20 are just so, so good.
  • I could get into some.such metal if they left the vocals out and explored the riffs a little more--like Yngwie Malmsteen.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I appreciate how eclectic your tastes are Carp. I don't really know Carcass, but they are probably a bit heavy for my current tastes. I've been known to listen to a lot of 'heavy' music in my time, I just don't feel like it so much these days, perhaps it will come back to me and perhaps it won't eh.

I am currently listening to various bits and pieces of Doctor Who music mainly from the BBC Radiophonic workshop in the 1960's, classed as both sound effects and music, great inspiring stuff.

Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-08-29 17:54:26
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I appreciate how eclectic your tastes are Carp.

I thank/blame John Peel. I think a lot of people of a certain age that hit his shows at an impressionable musical juncture got the voracious bug to try anything & everything musically, irrespective of whether it fitted the trend or even your own normal tastes.

• MONEY - The Shadow Of Heaven

Love it. Yet another awesome Bella Union release.
    Honestly. Love it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!