Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4413 Comments sorted by
  • ....feelin' hot hot hot!!! (earworm for hot weather)

• '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Shivaree - Gone too far

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • whisperit said:

Enjoying the dub posts, thanks Carpie and B_M. Combined with this weather it takes me right back to the London riots of '81 - hot sticky nights, and the sense that something had to change.

Thanks Whisper, that's just the kinda thing I needed to read after a depressing couple of hours...

I've got the BBC Four When Albums Ruled The World documentary on in the background, it's very good still available on i-player for the next 5 days for you UK folks to enjoy, sorry not available elsewhere
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Here before - Vashti B

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • The KLF - The White Room
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Great album LuDux.

I must have listened to Drew about 5 or 6 times now how about you folks as I am sure it's gonna be on everyone's listening today?
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • If anybody hasn't got the latest Flaming Lips album, The Terror, yet then they should think about doing so. A better acid-fried Kraut trip you'll be pressed to find this year.

If you have already then you'll be as surprised as me with the new version of "Turning Violent" they've put out.

Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-07-15 16:09:11
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • One other good thing about tuning into 6music for Goldfrapp was this song played at begining of her show :-) 

Caracol - Shiver 

Post edited by tattmaylor at 2013-07-15 17:01:45
  • Steve Millier - "Dime a dance romance".  Good luck finding it but, I really believe it is one of the purest R&R songs ever composed.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-15 17:06:03

• I must have listened to Drew about 5 or 6 times now how about you folks as I am sure it's gonna be on everyone's listening today?

no B_M i've not listened to it yet reason been : i want to hear it first live on wednesday & thursday night then i'll watch the video on friday afternoon when get back home...... well that's the plan anyways..
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • If anybody hasn't got the latest Flaming Lips album, The Terror, yet then they should think about doing so.

WHY DO I KEEP FORGETTING THIS
  • LInda Oliveri, "Lullaby"
  • jozzy81 said:

no B_M i've not listened to it yet reason been : i want to hear it first live on wednesday & thursday night then i'll watch the video on friday afternoon when get back home...... well that's the plan anyways..

Fair enough I want the experience of hearing a single again and again before the album comes out, I guess we are all different
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!