Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • Not to my knowledge. I am only aware through you seeing it on FB but I did share a PM with him.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Goldfrapp Bingo was hilarious. I don't know why.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Listening, strangely enough, to a lot of Goldfrapp for the first time in quite a while. My subconscious is prepping me.

• Sorry for your loss Appy and HJ's.  Yeah, unless there is WWIII, I think 2017 has to be better, right?

I agree IUV.  I went out of my way to bingo a few times.  Really did it up last night though that was not the initial intention.  In fact, I have no idea what the intention was.
  • It was fun, UT!  Glad you were up while I was babbling.
  • Yah, it was Sartori that used to take a snapshot of the posts if anyone dared post five or more in a row and title it "Bingo!".

Nah , you misremember , the game was "Alan Bingo" , you had to get 5 Alan posts in a row - it was only Alan , peasants don`t count ;) 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • He was one nobleman among filthy peasants?
  • Sartori said:

Yah, it was Sartori that used to take a snapshot of the posts if anyone dared post five or more in a row and title it "Bingo!".

Nah , you misremember , the game was "Alan Bingo" , you had to get 5 Alan posts in a row - it was only Alan , peasants don`t count ;) 

Ah!  So, I thought you might still be around.  Funny how everyone stopped talking for the longest time.  It's too bad that Alan was driven off and isn't still hanging round.

I wonder how many others are in stealth mode?
  • And 

Sartori said:

Yah, it was Sartori that used to take a snapshot of the posts if anyone dared post five or more in a row and title it "Bingo!".

Ah!  So, I thought you might still be around.  Funny how everyone stopped talking for the longest time.  It's too bad that Alan was driven off and isn't still hanging round.

I wonder how many others are in stealth mode?

I haven`t been here since my last post Feb 2015 
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • So, what brought you?   Just Serendipity?
  • Louise posted the pic about the new stuff on the Goldfrapp FB group , remembered the forum existed , Googled it & thought "wonder if any of the cool kids on the forum have any more news"
  • Facebook is killing forums :(
    Post edited by Turqs at 2016-12-31 09:28:54
  • Welcome back @Sartori. @A_is_A was gone so long she forgot her password!
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2016-12-31 12:15:15
  • I just re-listened to 'Birds of Fire' Whickwithy. Perhaps that's what you were listening to while smoking hash last night, haha. Now the Kinks-
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-12-31 10:12:10
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Ponygurl said:

I just re-listened to 'Birds of Fire' Whickwithy. Perhaps that's what you were listening to while smoking hash last night, haha. Now the Kinks-

Arise Sir Ray !

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!