Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Think I have done something daft as my back feels like it is about to go......had a day of in lieu yesterday so it has had time to manifest :( ...No lifting furniture and BBQs on my own today (in theory anyway)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Plenty of rest for you Cervus!

I feel...... Reclusive today.... Like I wanna shut the curtains and play tunes all day
  • {Bangs head against brick wall}

{Juggles smoke}

{Squeezes blood from stone}

Yes, that's the sort of morning I'm having.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Carpy if you have a minute can you fetch me a needle? There should be one in that haystack....
  • chokka said:

Plenty of rest for you Cervus!

I feel...... Reclusive today.... Like I wanna shut the curtains and play tunes all day

Sounds like a plan...knackered it properly now lifting rockery stone into a car..sigh
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • chokka said:

Carpy if you have a minute can you fetch me a needle? There should be one in that haystack....

:))

That sums my whole morning up perfectly, especially if I had to swim through treacle to get to the haystack!
  • Super happy for our very own talented GMB'er Layla as she's got a First in her degree!

=D> =D> =D>
  • Laura said:

^ whoop whoop Layla!!  dead chuffed for her.  that gal is SERIOUSLY talented...

We keep telling her that but now she might actually start to believe it! :)
  • Not happy at the moment. My 7 month pixie bob cat is awol @ 11.42pm on a cool night. 
    ISOBEL
  • mosquitos everywhere
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:12:31
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Clever.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I did and they denied it! (That's the government for you) Right now I'm feeling happy I'm not using Verizon or Facebook...haha!
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2013-06-19 23:25:36
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Damn you Google...damn you...
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Im fairly upbeat... Been punched kicked spat at and subject to homophobic abuse...

This is a fairly typical shift...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!