Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Alan said:

Too personal. I get it. :D

No! It was uni related so you couldn't help!

• I feel shitty today.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

I feel shitty today.

Sorry to hear that....hope your mood improves :(

Feel ok at the mo....too much flying around the contents of my head as I am now having to start planning the C****T***S display for work and it isn't even July..... sigh....I cannot even bring myself to say the word it is too early
    X(
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • sorry that you guys are so down today.... hope tomorrow is a better today for both of you....

Feeling rough today, sore throat, achy joints, snotty as hell, been sipping hot drinks and playing Felt Mountain to keep me sane...

• I think there must be something going around...people are dropping like flies at work and now I have achy joints....

pass the horlicks,,,,
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

Feel ok at the mo....too much flying around the contents of my head as I am now having to start planning the C****T***S display for work and it isn't even July..... sigh....I cannot even bring myself to say the word it is too early X(

I missed out a few asterisks and automatically read that as CUNTS display :D
  • Cervus said:

I think there must be something going around...people are dropping like flies at work and now I have achy joints....

pass the horlicks,,,,

Can you get your hands on some osha root?

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I am, & as much as it makes me sick to make a goldfrapp pun I'm gonna do it.... HEAD FIRST IN LOVE. really struggling though... As usual, it's not a very 'conventional' start to this (I'm gay, have been out forever, she's 'straight')... But we are having the most wonderful time....... Oh GOSH it might end in tears like all those others........ (find a gay one Laura, find a gay one....)
  • (it doesn't make me feel sick to make a goldfrapp pun, that's a lie, and I also MAY have had a glass of wine or two this eve) :D
  • I suffer from the same curse, A. I've just come to accept that when I fall head over heels he will have a girlfriend or wife.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Think I have done something daft as my back feels like it is about to go......had a day of in lieu yesterday so it has had time to manifest :( ...No lifting furniture and BBQs on my own today (in theory anyway)
  • Plenty of rest for you Cervus!

I feel...... Reclusive today.... Like I wanna shut the curtains and play tunes all day
  • {Bangs head against brick wall}

{Juggles smoke}

{Squeezes blood from stone}

Yes, that's the sort of morning I'm having.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Carpy if you have a minute can you fetch me a needle? There should be one in that haystack....
  • chokka said:

Plenty of rest for you Cervus!

I feel...... Reclusive today.... Like I wanna shut the curtains and play tunes all day

Sounds like a plan...knackered it properly now lifting rockery stone into a car..sigh

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!