Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Later with Jools Holland - BBC2(HD) - 1 Oct 2013
  • 259 Comments sorted by
  • The good news is that the BBC seem to now be putting clips of each act on Youtube themselves... at full HD resolution. Well, maybe not every act/song, but both Pixies (1st song) and Chvrches are up there at 1080 res. I'm sure last time I checked, they only put up stuff at a horrible 240 or 360 res.

Now the not-so-good news is that these clips appear to be restricted to the UK...

• The good news is that the BBC seem to now be putting clips of each act on Youtube themselves... at full HD resolution. Well, maybe not every act/song, but both Pixies (1st song) and Chvrches are up there at 1080 res. I'm sure last time I checked, they only put up stuff at a horrible 240 or 360 res.

Now the not-so-good news is that these clips appear to be restricted to the UK...

Keeps the International Riff Raff Set out  ;)
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I'm able to watch them both.
    Be patient.
  • Ah, that's good. I just noticed people in US and Canada saying they couldn't access them.
  • Looks like it's limited to the EU only then. However I can't watch the videos on the Later... BBC website.
    Be patient.
  • UK watch & rip ,  upload cough cough ;)

I`ll be playing Battlefield 4 Beta though .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-25 09:42:03
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^
    Bless. Your either incredibly young or live in an old folks home? ;)

i'll take the young option thanks HB  ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Tuesdays show has been given choice in Radio Times but no pictures I'm afraid. I'm betting Franz Ferdinand will now be the headliners on the show. I don't mind as Iike them but want Frapp to headline =((
  • I won't be able to watch it live as I'll be at the Stewart Lee gig.  However, I have taken Wed morning off work to catch up with Jools. Can't wait!  :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • on friday night extended edition....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • 2 songs?
  • don't know it's the same show as tuesday but half-hour longer... so yeah there maybe more...
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I saw Depeche Mode on the same show a while back (and Chvrches on Tue).  I was hoping that you may've known if Goldfrapp were one of the lucky bands who gets to play more than one song.  :)
    Post edited by mode_devotion at 2013-09-27 19:25:52
  • Is it only ever one act that gets to play more than one song? If so, no luck for frappfans, as it's definitely Franz F that is designated the "main" act.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-27 19:29:14
  •  it's definitely Franz F that is designated the "main" act.

Pantomine boo  :))
    It wouldn't be so bad if Franz F were even worth listening to.  :-/
    Post edited by mode_devotion at 2013-09-27 19:32:47

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!