Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • I can't keep it to myself any longer. I ADORE modern dance. Especially Rambert Dance. i would marry them and have 27 of their children if I could.

Here's a clip from "Ghost Dances", back in the 80s.

Actually, make that 28.

Anyone else?
  • 11 Comments sorted by
  • I'll post some stuff when I get in from work tonight but wanted to drop this here now so you know the thread isn't about to die a lonely single-post death!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Isn't there a film called "Company Of Wolves" with bonkers dancing in it? I bet old Carpathidoodle has seen it. 80s fruitloopy goth wizardress Danielle Dax is in it. I loved that film.
  • Isn't there a film called "Company Of Wolves" with bonkers dancing in it? I bet old Carpathidoodle has seen it. 80s fruitloopy goth wizardress Danielle Dax is in it. I loved that film.

You managed to get a Dax post weedled in - that's worth at least +5 RetroGoth points!
  • A section from La La La Human Steps "Amelia", one of my favourite works ever:-

The stunning (and quite odd!) Body Remix & Les Variations Goldberg - Marie Chouinard

• I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

• The stunning (and quite odd!) Body Remix & Les Variations Goldberg - Marie Chouinard

How did you get hold of a tape of one of my physiotherapy sessions?.

{quite odd?!!)
  • I was going to post a Pina Bausch piece, but got distracted...

• And this is not quite on topic. But - stunning...

Dubstep

• Post edited by LuDux at 2013-07-21 15:59:37
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Systemagic enhanced

• Flamenco. Fuck yeah!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!