Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Hello Deery deer,

Hope all is good with you in the luscious forest.. *scatters some deer nuts in the general direction of hoof prints :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • 17 Comments sorted by
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:41:38
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Yes they are (I think) little sort of nugget-like things a bit like Dog Kibble...although I have just looked them up and cannot find them...maybe I am going barmy :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • You sure you're not thinking of these? LOL
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:43:41
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • No ...lol I can distinctly remember seeing a picture of them on the old Hello Deer thread...they looked a bit like this.

• I thought you meant these nuts...
    http://makloox.zoohaven.com/other/images/deer_penis_091.jpg

(Sorry)
  • Oh God I was wondering when that would happen....hahaha :)
  • * note to self: a link including the phrase "deer_penis" should serve as a clear 'don't-go-there' warning * :O
  • I unreservedly apologise for my predictability! :\">
    Haha x
  • You coulda said "Pre-dick-tability" if you were a lost-cause punner (like me). :P
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-26 12:04:17
  • Oh HJ! You do love a pun! Haha, I'm rubbish I can't think of them until hours after
  • ping said:

I thought you meant these nuts...

(Sorry)

Deer's organ is surprisingly small. I really expected much more.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Cervus said:

Yes they are (I think) little sort of nugget-like things a bit like Dog Kibble...although I have just looked them up and cannot find them...maybe I am going barmy :)

Maybe you were think you were thinking of deer nuggets?.
  • That must be what I was thinking of, although I have just done an image search for those and nothing has come up either...???
  • iuventus said:

Deer's organ is surprisingly small. I really expected much more.

Poor Deer. I just hope you're the first person to have actually come out and said that. You unfeeling swine, you.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!