Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
The Gallery. Your art for our consumption.
  • 393 Comments sorted by
  • kaleb20 said:

Thank you =) Some are for fun, others (like that heart with maggots inside) are because I'm feeling something I can't really explain by words and I need to exorcise that feeling... I also do some for friends (for tattoos and illustrations), for some companies here in Portugal. But lately I don't have much free time, since I'm a biology researcher and work has been crazy...

I love the expression "not my cup of tea" hehehe =) Thank you.
    Show us more of your work. Loved the "Beauty" photograph =)

Thanks Kaleb, I think every creative person wants some kind of affirmation, no matter what level we are at, so cheers

Yeah I was just saying that you look good enough to be doing illustration in books and so on, I get where these pictures are coming then if you are a biology researcher, yet they are still creative and not clinical.

I will post some material over the weekend....

thanks again ;)

I see where the
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • kaleb20 said:

Thank you =) Some are for fun, others (like that heart with maggots inside) are because I'm feeling something I can't really explain by words and I need to exorcise that feeling... I also do some for friends (for tattoos and illustrations), for some companies here in Portugal. But lately I don't have much free time, since I'm a biology researcher and work has been crazy...

I love the expression "not my cup of tea" hehehe =) Thank you.
    Show us more of your work. Loved the "Beauty" photograph =)

Thanks Kaleb, I think every creative person wants some kind of affirmation, no matter what level we are at, so cheers

Yeah I was just saying that you look good enough to be doing illustration in books and so on, I get where these pictures are coming then if you are a biology researcher, yet they are still creative and not clinical.

I will post some material over the weekend....

thanks again ;)

I see where the

Thank you :) You are right, every creative person needs some kind of affirmation... Everybody needs their creative side to gain life of its own :)
  • rewak said:

I quite like this :) Totally noir! Like it!
  • kaleb20 said:

Thank you :) You are right, every creative person needs some kind of affirmation... Everybody needs their creative side to gain life of its own :)

Totally Kaleb.

Can anybody imagine if we had a gallery in the real offline world? We could do that no? Everybody who contributes to the gallery thread submits a piece in an actual bricks and mortar gallery? ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-07-02 01:03:46

• rewak said:

These are fab!

• I'm back off my hols to Norfolk...

• Inspired by a random VisualFallacy comment on here, earlier this very day:-

He dropped to his knees and text-retched, syllables vomiting out of him and collecting into a dense pool of fractured unspoken sentences on the ground. The sharpness of roughly angled consonants caught in his throat before being pushed onwards by the force of rounded vowels behind them. They settled into puddles of almost comprehensible clumps, each alluding to a thought that had never been audibly born. He wiped his mouth to remove the remnants of punctuation around it and picked a lower case j from his tooth.

A crow flapped in and stole a still-warm phrase, its beak tingling as it struggled to hold the meaning while returning to the air.
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-07-03 16:23:38
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • rewak said:

I know we're not meant to quote pictures to save others bandwidth etc but this is too good not to!
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-07-03 16:25:00
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • More pictures from Great Yarmouth in Norfolk...

• Sparky said:

More pictures from Great Yarmouth in Norfolk...

WOW! The colors are absolutely great! And I love the contrast on the pic :)
  • rewak said:
    rewak said:

I love your single covers =D Especially since you did put a character in each of them. Nicely thought! =D

• kaleb20 said:

Sparky said:

More pictures from Great Yarmouth in Norfolk...

WOW! The colors are absolutely great! And I love the contrast on the pic :)

Thanks Kaleb20, it's one of my greatest accidents!

• Sparky I like the way in your accident the sky and the path to the beach look dead icy I meant to say that before.
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!